Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #660 on: June 18, 2014, 09:26:22 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
montecristo white, SL Connie, Griffins and Gispert all good.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #661 on: June 18, 2014, 09:27:53 PM »

EPC Core Maduro torpedo, August '12.
Tat black somethingorother, June "14"..... enjoying the shit out of it!
also very well made, a pleasure to smoke.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #662 on: June 18, 2014, 09:28:13 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
Evening Geo!  I think the NW Robusto is called the Brillante.  Glad you like it.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #663 on: June 18, 2014, 09:31:57 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
montecristo white, SL Connie, Griffins and Gispert all good.
you forgot Odyssey, 123
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #664 on: June 18, 2014, 09:34:46 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
Evening Geo, some very good mild/medium bodied cigars ...
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #665 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:01 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
Evening Geo!  I think the NW Robusto is called the Brillante.  Glad you like it.
yep, that's it, the Brillante...
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #666 on: June 18, 2014, 09:53:45 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
montecristo white, SL Connie, Griffins and Gispert all good.
you forgot Odyssey, 123
I do like the Odyssey, very affordable to…got a couple from the Devil
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #667 on: June 18, 2014, 10:22:02 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
Evening Geo!  I think the NW Robusto is called the Brillante.  Glad you like it.
yep, that's it, the Brillante...
LT Robusto size is the Divino, as I recall.  Trying to decide on my last smoke of the evening.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #668 on: June 18, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »

Evening gents, burning a New Wave Divino…good call KC, very nice smoke! Going to follow it up with a Griffins…which came with high marks from Oy and others…been mixing it up a bit from usual rotation of med - full at all times...
Evening Geo!  I think the NW Robusto is called the Brillante.  Glad you like it.
yep, that's it, the Brillante...
LT Robusto size is the Divino, as I recall.  Trying to decide on my last smoke of the evening.
LT's can be had fairly cheaply these days…I keep trying to get some EB Belicoso from the Monster at $23 for 5, but someone keeps buying them up!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #669 on: June 18, 2014, 10:31:17 PM »

Smoking a MF oscuro 4 1/2 x50  overrun, don't know what it is,  but it is very good

« Reply #670 on: June 18, 2014, 10:32:09 PM »

Evening gents.  Hanging out in Portland OR waiintg for my buffalo burger and then on to a stick or two.
Evening Mark.....hope you get to stick a feW.......
Hey dog.  Sorry, was enjoying my burger and chatting with a couple of BOTL.  Really nice evening out here.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #671 on: June 18, 2014, 10:40:41 PM »

Smoking a MF oscuro 4 1/2 x50  overrun, don't know what it is,  but it is very good
AJ overrun or a My Father?
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #672 on: June 18, 2014, 10:41:45 PM »

It's a 5 Vegas Classic Robusto tonight.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #673 on: June 18, 2014, 10:42:17 PM »

Smoking a MF oscuro 4 1/2 x50  overrun, don't know what it is,  but it is very good
AJ overrun or a My Father?
My Father
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #674 on: June 18, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »

Smoking a MF oscuro 4 1/2 x50  overrun, don't know what it is,  but it is very good
AJ overrun or a My Father?
My Father
so why can't we post pix here from iPads
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48