« Reply #495 on: June 18, 2014, 03:28:02 PM »

Noticed they were talking soccer on CI's banter.  Defending champs really shitting the bed this time around.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2014, 03:29:00 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
Run Scott.... Run...!  Don't take the blue pill...!!!

« Reply #497 on: June 18, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
I hope you're joking.  Good night, Scott.

I hope he's not.
I had a non-IT friend get fired for something similar and it took a while for him to find gainful employment again.  Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #498 on: June 18, 2014, 03:29:33 PM »

Noticed they were talking soccer on CI's banter.  Defending champs really shitting the bed this time around.

I really haven't been following it as much as I'd like.  I had the US - Ghana game on in the car the other day, that was crazy!  Hope to watch some this weekend.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
I hope you're joking.  Good night, Scott.

I hope he's not.
I had a non-IT friend get fired for something similar and it took a while for him to find gainful employment again.  Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't actually hope security is there, sheesh!  They actually monitor?  I figured that was the point of the filter in the first place, so he didn't have to.  No matter, he can just move in with you.  You've already got 100 people in your house, what's another four?

« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:21 PM »

Noticed they were talking soccer on CI's banter.  Defending champs really shitting the bed this time around.
*Schitting...aww, FUCK IT! :)

« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:28 PM »

Noticed they were talking soccer on CI's banter.  Defending champs really shitting the bed this time around.

I really haven't been following it as much as I'd like.  I had the US - Ghana game on in the car the other day, that was crazy!  Hope to watch some this weekend.
Only have seen half of one game so far.  Been following it on an app on my phone though.

« Reply #502 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified
Thanks Scott.  Not sure what I could do about that.  Wonder how we acquired that URL category.  Wonder if the people can report you.  That's why I made the default for guests to not display avvys.  Oh well.
If I change the .avi, would that make a difference...?
I think you're not allowed to show wood.
That doesn't make sense

« Reply #503 on: June 18, 2014, 03:32:29 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
I hope you're joking.  Good night, Scott.

I hope he's not.
I had a non-IT friend get fired for something similar and it took a while for him to find gainful employment again.  Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I don't actually hope security is there, sheesh!  They actually monitor?  I figured that was the point of the filter in the first place, so he didn't have to.  No matter, he can just move in with you.  You've already got 100 people in your house, what's another four?
The more, the merrier.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #504 on: June 18, 2014, 03:32:52 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified
Thanks Scott.  Not sure what I could do about that.  Wonder how we acquired that URL category.  Wonder if the people can report you.  That's why I made the default for guests to not display avvys.  Oh well.
If I change the .avi, would that make a difference...?
I think you're not allowed to show wood.
That doesn't make sense

Great, Scott's definitely getting fired now.

« Reply #505 on: June 18, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified
Thanks Scott.  Not sure what I could do about that.  Wonder how we acquired that URL category.  Wonder if the people can report you.  That's why I made the default for guests to not display avvys.  Oh well.
If I change the .avi, would that make a difference...?
I think you're not allowed to show wood.
That doesn't make sense
Is that a picture of all us faggots?

« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
Wife showed up with girlfriend home?  Hopefully see ya tomorrow!

« Reply #507 on: June 18, 2014, 03:37:22 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified
Thanks Scott.  Not sure what I could do about that.  Wonder how we acquired that URL category.  Wonder if the people can report you.  That's why I made the default for guests to not display avvys.  Oh well.
If I change the .avi, would that make a difference...?
I think you're not allowed to show wood.
That doesn't make sense

Great, Scott's definitely getting fired now.
This is why I tether with the smartphone at work.  If I used state assets to banter, they'd bring me up on charges.  I jest not.

« Reply #508 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:06 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified

Very likely the reason Duke can't get in.  Also, Scott's now being monitored for looking at porn at work.  Nice.
Never happened over at CI banter, just sayin'
Been nice knowing you guys, security is here
I hope you're joking.  Good night, Scott.

I hope he's not.
I had a non-IT friend get fired for something similar and it took a while for him to find gainful employment again.  Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
That sounds miserable.  We have the filters here, Multimedia, Pornography, and maybe some others...but Youtube, Snapfish, Facebook, etc are open yet PhotoBucket is blocked...go figure

« Reply #509 on: June 18, 2014, 03:38:39 PM »

Tony - URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=34.msg8720 (50.62.110.1)
URL Categories: Pornography
Reputation: Unverified
Thanks Scott.  Not sure what I could do about that.  Wonder how we acquired that URL category.  Wonder if the people can report you.  That's why I made the default for guests to not display avvys.  Oh well.
If I change the .avi, would that make a difference...?
I think you're not allowed to show wood.
That doesn't make sense
Is that a picture of all us faggots?
Ha! That was subtle, Shaun.