CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/18/2014  (Read 106200 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Dalek. Congrats on 10 posts!!!
Make sure to thank everyone!
Congratulations are no more in this place!

Let's break free!  Tony, burn your bra!!
I can't.  How else am I gonna keep my tits from sagging down below my gut?  Btw, I laughed at the congrats Dalek post.   :)
Have you ever considered implants?
I don't need to go bigger.  If anything, I would consider a lift.  And I hope that fucking image stays in your head throughout lunch!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2014, 11:52:05 AM »

I think my Smoke Inn order shipped.  Got a notification from Stamps.com but it doesn't show where it's originating.  I've only placed one other order there in the past and I believe this was the same process.  Guess I'll see when tracking updates a bit more.  Or when the package arrives.
What did you get from there? I want to order Bunker Busters and Sake Bombs but the price is keeping me from doing it

I got the Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters yesterday.  I'll wait on the Sake Bombs.  You KNOW they'll be marked lower somewhere else.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Anyone want to go in together and start selling bootleg Redskins swag? They can't touch us now!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justincarissimo/us-patent-office-strips-washington-redskins-of-trademarks-sa

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2014, 11:56:28 AM »

Smoking a Cain Daytona #4 ott. Great little cigar, should have bought more.

sfish

« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2014, 11:58:12 AM »

Morning all.
Morning Dalek. Congrats on 10 posts!!!
Make sure to thank everyone!
Congratulations are no more in this place!

Let's break free!  Tony, burn your bra!!
I can't.  How else am I gonna keep my tits from sagging down below my gut?  Btw, I laughed at the congrats Dalek post.   :)
Have you ever considered implants?
I don't need to go bigger.  If anything, I would consider a lift.  And I hope that fucking image stays in your head throughout lunch!
It'll help with the diet, that's for sure

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2014, 11:58:33 AM »

Anyone want to go in together and start selling bootleg Redskins swag? They can't touch us now!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/justincarissimo/us-patent-office-strips-washington-redskins-of-trademarks-sa
Fucking idiots...smh

sfish

« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »

I think my Smoke Inn order shipped.  Got a notification from Stamps.com but it doesn't show where it's originating.  I've only placed one other order there in the past and I believe this was the same process.  Guess I'll see when tracking updates a bit more.  Or when the package arrives.
What did you get from there? I want to order Bunker Busters and Sake Bombs but the price is keeping me from doing it

I got the Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters yesterday.  I'll wait on the Sake Bombs.  You KNOW they'll be marked lower somewhere else.
Definitely, but when? Long exclusivity so far. The BB got a very good review at Halfwheel

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #352 on: June 18, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »

Smoking a Cain Daytona #4 ott. Great little cigar, should have bought more.

Love those!  Pretty good 'regular' price at CigarPlace.  They're almost always included with their big list of coupon codes they send out. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #353 on: June 18, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »

LOL, that situation in DC is such a mess.  And their owner is a jerk.  I listen to a DC area radio show each morning and they HATE Daniel Snyder (owner).  They'll have a field day with this one.

Anyhow, bootleg merchandise scheme.  I'm in.  Let's get rich, Dave!

sfish

« Reply #354 on: June 18, 2014, 12:04:24 PM »

LOL, that situation in DC is such a mess.  And their owner is a jerk.  I listen to a DC area radio show each morning and they HATE Daniel Snyder (owner).  They'll have a field day with this one.

What is a field day anyway?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #355 on: June 18, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »

My oldest has field day every year, last day of the school year. They run around outside and play games. Let's do that!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #356 on: June 18, 2014, 12:12:18 PM »

PM, Scott.  You probably would've seen it eventually but figured I'd milk it for at least one more post.
Received
Replied
You missed 'read'.
Noted, oh Swami of the soft-post
Who's soft?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #357 on: June 18, 2014, 12:12:29 PM »

Never had those in school?  Bunch of 'athletic' competitions.  When we did it, the whole grade was split in to four teams.  I don't remember many more details since I was eight.  I always use 'field day' as a way of saying someone will go crazy over something.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #358 on: June 18, 2014, 12:14:27 PM »

PM, Scott.  You probably would've seen it eventually but figured I'd milk it for at least one more post.
Received
Replied
You missed 'read'.
Noted, oh Swami of the soft-post
Who's soft?
Hopefully, everyone at work.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2014, 12:16:04 PM »

Wonderful PC police. 
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48