« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2014, 09:37:22 AM »

Has anybody smoked the DPG Blue Lancero?
I have only had one from the 07 sampler, it was heavenly!
I've never seen them in stock but Cigar King has them and the 20% works. $142.36/box of 24, have to pay shipping though

« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2014, 09:38:13 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
Hmmm, I don't remember that one.  So I either smoked it and don't remember it (not likely), gave it away (more likely), or it's still sitting in the corner of one of my humis (most likely).
It's a small odd shaped torpedo with no band

« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2014, 09:38:16 AM »

Has anybody smoked the DPG Blue Lancero?
I have only had one from the 07 sampler, it was heavenly!
I've never seen them in stock but Cigar King has them and the 20% works. $142.36/box of 24, have to pay shipping though
They age very well, most DPG stuff does, but that is some good coin.  Similar price as MF Lanceros...

« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2014, 09:39:44 AM »

Just hit some CC sales, 20-BRC A/T and 25-RASCC...cutting up credit card after this one, I SWEAR!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #244 on: June 18, 2014, 09:40:11 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.

« Reply #245 on: June 18, 2014, 09:43:48 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.
Which ones are you looking at?

« Reply #246 on: June 18, 2014, 09:44:28 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.
Which ones are you looking at?
You can get (14) Vidas for $56.76 free ship
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #247 on: June 18, 2014, 09:47:30 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.
Which ones are you looking at?
You can get (14) Vidas for $56.76 free ship
Mommy! Make it stop!!

« Reply #248 on: June 18, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.
Which ones are you looking at?
You can get (14) Vidas for $56.76 free ship
Mommy! Make it stop!!
That's only $4 each, can't beat that price
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #249 on: June 18, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
The discount, the freebie and free shipping are making it hard to resist!
Exactly, brings them down to an acceptable price
Your right Scotty, It brings them down to $5.14 per.
Which ones are you looking at?
You can get (14) Vidas for $56.76 free ship
Mommy! Make it stop!!
That's only $4 each, can't beat that price
sore dick, can't beat it!

« Reply #250 on: June 18, 2014, 09:52:15 AM »

Only Hoill's I've had were the original OSOKs made by Room 101.
For whatever reason, I have a dislike for premium cigars that can't manage a band.  Its not cool, it's lazy, and unless you buy and keep them by the box, it's hard to keep track in aging.  Even RoMa Craft Cromagnon/Intemperance now have nice simple labels.

« Reply #251 on: June 18, 2014, 09:57:16 AM »

Only Hoill's I've had were the original OSOKs made by Room 101.
For whatever reason, I have a dislike for premium cigars that can't manage a band.  Its not cool, it's lazy, and unless you buy and keep them by the box, it's hard to keep track in aging.  Even RoMa Craft Cromagnon/Intemperance now have nice simple labels.
I was surprised to see CroMagnons with bands, agreed on all accounts...BANDS PEOPLE! Or when bands are lame, like the Anejo, make it badass!

« Reply #252 on: June 18, 2014, 09:58:43 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
Hmmm, I don't remember that one.  So I either smoked it and don't remember it (not likely), gave it away (more likely), or it's still sitting in the corner of one of my humis (most likely).
It's a small odd shaped torpedo with no band
Now that's ringing a bell.  But I still don't know what the fuck happened to it.  Appreciate the pic though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #253 on: June 18, 2014, 10:02:27 AM »

Fuck me! Cigar Kings 20% discount works on Edgar Hoills. God damn it! These were never on my radar until Ken started raving about them. Shit!
First one I had was the CF13 giveaway, really nice smoke
Hmmm, I don't remember that one.  So I either smoked it and don't remember it (not likely), gave it away (more likely), or it's still sitting in the corner of one of my humis (most likely).
It's a small odd shaped torpedo with no band
Now that's ringing a bell.  But I still don't know what the fuck happened to it.  Appreciate the pic though.
I think he sent me two to try.....think ill have one tonight.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #254 on: June 18, 2014, 10:02:55 AM »

good morning all