CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/18/2014  (Read 106181 times)

Fred Bumpus

Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:56 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Anthony can do what he wants, this is his creation, but congrats on milestone posts will not and should not be given because they were not earned here. Ain't that right Scotty?
Well Fred, I agree without looking to make this a huge thing. This site is a new start and a break-away from the old, tired CI banter in a way. I think post count congrats here would've been equally new and fresh if it was a count exclusive to here
I know it sounds petty, but it pisses me off. not that I matter.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:09 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well, it's a direct relative to penis size and worthiness...
In that case, check out my esteemed penis!
Thanks, but I heard it causes kidney stones....
And how!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2014, 08:41:54 AM »

I've been meaning to ask, how about Barry? He's pretty tied to CI and folks over there. How does he feel about the complete abandonment at the hands of Tony?
He hasn't been on the FB group lately either...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2014, 08:42:15 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well, it's a direct relative to penis size and worthiness...
In that case, check out my esteemed penis!
Thanks, but I heard it causes kidney stones....
LMFAO!

sfish

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2014, 08:43:33 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Anthony can do what he wants, this is his creation, but congrats on milestone posts will not and should not be given because they were not earned here. Ain't that right Scotty?
Well Fred, I agree without looking to make this a huge thing. This site is a new start and a break-away from the old, tired CI banter in a way. I think post count congrats here would've been equally new and fresh if it was a count exclusive to here
That's it! I'm taking my ashtray and going back to the CI Banter!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:47 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Don't worry, I've got a high post count there, too. ;)

sfish

« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2014, 08:45:05 AM »

I've been meaning to ask, how about Barry? He's pretty tied to CI and folks over there. How does he feel about the complete abandonment at the hands of Tony?
He hasn't been on the FB group lately either...
Canadian's can react poorly in situations like this, and Barry IS Canadian after all, eh?

sfish

« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2014, 08:45:50 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Well at least it's legit over there

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2014, 08:47:24 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Fucking A

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Soapbox
« Reply #204 on: June 18, 2014, 08:47:23 AM »

Great question.  I thought of him too.  But I haven't seen him post there either.  Here's the thing.  I'm not looking at this as a competition.  We're not selling anything here.  As far as post counts go, I'm allowing transfers just because it's important for some people to let others know that they've been around here for a while.  On occasion, we've had issues with CI's banter and folks begged me to get my site up.  More than anything, I would have hated to lose our little community IF that other banter ever went away.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2014, 08:49:41 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Here you go, this is for your post count-related tears. Feel free to share it with Fred Bob.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: Soapbox
« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2014, 08:51:46 AM »

Great question.  I thought of him too.  But I haven't seen him post there either.  Here's the thing.  I'm not looking at this as a competition.  We're not selling anything here.  As far as post counts go, I'm allowing transfers just because it's important for some people to let others know that they've been around here for a while.  On occasion, we've had issues with CI's banter and folks begged me to get my site up.  More than anything, I would have hated to lose our little community IF that other banter ever went away.
I think he did something with that principal that was bustin' his chops, and he's busy finding a place to put the body, eh?

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2014, 08:52:19 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Here you go, this is for your post count-related tears. Feel free to share it with Fred Bob.

very funny Esteemed Status Dave, very funny!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #208 on: June 18, 2014, 08:52:36 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
You matter, Bob.  I could turn off post counts all together, and I debated for a long time whether to enable them at all.  I'm not sure we've gotten any "new" members so in essence we know everyone here from ALL their posts, CI's included.  As of right now, I think it's funny and all the chatter has been filling banter pages.  But the bottom line is, who gives a rat's ass?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2014, 08:53:23 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
You matter, Bob.  I could turn off post counts all together, and I debated for a long time whether to enable them at all.  I'm not sure we've gotten any "new" members so in essence we know everyone here from ALL their posts, CI's included.  As of right now, I think it's funny and all the chatter has been filling banter pages.  But the bottom line is, who gives a rat's ass?
Fred and Scott, that we know of.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 48