CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/18/2014  (Read 106209 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »

I must have DavidOy-idis, O maduro tastes like charcoal too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2014, 08:08:18 AM »

I must have DavidOy-idis, O maduro tastes like charcoal too.
Well if you now go selling them...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:22 AM »

Good morning guys, happy hump day. Why do I get the feeling this day will be a non-grievance carry-over day from yesterday. Too many good feelings yesterday, may have to take it out on Wednesday!

Good review for the Bunker Buster on Halfwheel - 90
So quit your dawdling , man up and order!
I may have to, steep pricing though. The microblends don't seem to ever be discounted though
Unfortunately that's true with them.

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:43 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.

and others keep an honest post count.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
It's Shaun and his star envy.
Morning Dave, looking good as usual!

sfish

« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who

sfish

« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2014, 08:15:59 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
It's Shaun and his star envy.
Morning Dave, looking good as usual!
Yeah, he's on a nice run with the avis

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2014, 08:18:46 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO

sfish

« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2014, 08:19:28 AM »

Good morning guys, happy hump day. Why do I get the feeling this day will be a non-grievance carry-over day from yesterday. Too many good feelings yesterday, may have to take it out on Wednesday!

Good review for the Bunker Buster on Halfwheel - 90
So quit your dawdling , man up and order!
I may have to, steep pricing though. The microblends don't seem to ever be discounted though
Unfortunately that's true with them.
I'll end up buying a box, they made a comment in the review being surprised the Big Delicious was still available from last year

sfish

« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2014, 08:20:45 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset

sfish

dwgbryant

« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »

time to get cleaned up and head to and pack up. 'warden' should be out but the time I get there.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2014, 08:26:21 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2014, 08:27:22 AM »

Morning, 5 yellow stars.
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well, it's a direct relative to penis size and worthiness...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 48