dwgbryant

« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »

I must have DavidOy-idis, O maduro tastes like charcoal too.

« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2014, 08:08:18 AM »

I must have DavidOy-idis, O maduro tastes like charcoal too.
Well if you now go selling them...

« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:22 AM »

Good morning guys, happy hump day. Why do I get the feeling this day will be a non-grievance carry-over day from yesterday. Too many good feelings yesterday, may have to take it out on Wednesday!

Good review for the Bunker Buster on Halfwheel - 90
So quit your dawdling , man up and order!
I may have to, steep pricing though. The microblends don't seem to ever be discounted though
Unfortunately that's true with them.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:43 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.

and others keep an honest post count.

« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
It's Shaun and his star envy.
Morning Dave, looking good as usual!

« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who

« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2014, 08:15:59 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
It's Shaun and his star envy.
Morning Dave, looking good as usual!
Yeah, he's on a nice run with the avis
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »

« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2014, 08:18:46 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO

« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2014, 08:19:28 AM »

Good morning guys, happy hump day. Why do I get the feeling this day will be a non-grievance carry-over day from yesterday. Too many good feelings yesterday, may have to take it out on Wednesday!

Good review for the Bunker Buster on Halfwheel - 90
So quit your dawdling , man up and order!
I may have to, steep pricing though. The microblends don't seem to ever be discounted though
Unfortunately that's true with them.
I'll end up buying a box, they made a comment in the review being surprised the Big Delicious was still available from last year

« Reply #175 on: June 18, 2014, 08:20:45 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset

dwgbryant

« Reply #177 on: June 18, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »

time to get cleaned up and head to and pack up. 'warden' should be out but the time I get there.

« Reply #178 on: June 18, 2014, 08:26:21 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?

« Reply #179 on: June 18, 2014, 08:27:22 AM »

Good morning...HUMP DAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Morning, 5 yellow stars.
I'm surprised at how many of you egotistical bastards are carrying over post counts, it's like Japanese baseball players' stats being carried into MLB
Hey, I had nothing to do with it. I logged in one morning and was suddenly 'esteemed'. Not that I wasn't already, but at least this made it official.
Yea, Antnee just did it for the top posters from CI, but some others had to ask for it.
Not really sure why but it annoys me, we all know who's who
I think it should be an all or nothing deal with the posts.  The Founding Member status can stay as is, IMO
Right? Seems too random and I like the whole "newness" of this site and the fact that we all got reset
What does a post count really matter for, anyways? Is my opinion more or less valid than yours, or of CB's?
Well, it's a direct relative to penis size and worthiness...