EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2014, 06:49:07 AM »

« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2014, 06:54:42 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.

« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2014, 06:57:09 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.
Ahhh, waxing nostalgic....

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2014, 06:58:16 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:50 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.
Ah, the good old days, where we couldn't talk about the devil, and had to say things like schitt and b!tch.

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:56 AM »

Time to get ready for work, office day so may lurk a bit.  Have a good No-Jam-Wednesday.
A jam would have been nice, looks like a day off jam for me and Dave Thursday now.
No kidding, was surprised to see no jam, today. Thought we were due.

Same here. Good cigar though - DPG Blue: 10/39.99. They're also in Free Fall on cbid with a low price of 10/35.10.
Which is the same after you add shipping.

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2014, 07:01:25 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...
Wife currently has a 1 cm kidney stone that seems to be on the move. Normally, the largest one a person can pass is 4-5 mm, so this one is twice that size. Definitely no humping for me. Haha.

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2014, 07:01:49 AM »

Time to get ready for work, office day so may lurk a bit.  Have a good No-Jam-Wednesday.
A jam would have been nice, looks like a day off jam for me and Dave Thursday now.
No kidding, was surprised to see no jam, today. Thought we were due.

Same here. Good cigar though - DPG Blue: 10/39.99. They're also in Free Fall on cbid with a low price of 10/35.10.
Which is the same after you add shipping.
And you don't have to watch the screen for 30 minutes trying to time the purchase right.

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2014, 07:11:06 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.
Ahhh, waxing nostalgic....
I'm sentimental like that.  How's Texas treating ya, Dave?

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2014, 07:11:11 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...
Wife currently has a 1 cm kidney stone that seems to be on the move. Normally, the largest one a person can pass is 4-5 mm, so this one is twice that size. Definitely no humping for me. Haha.
Yikes, are they going to try to break it up for her?

« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2014, 07:12:12 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.
Ahhh, waxing nostalgic....
I'm sentimental like that.  How's Texas treating ya, Dave?
Not too bad, it's hot, Shiner's are cold.

« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2014, 07:14:03 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...
Wife currently has a 1 cm kidney stone that seems to be on the move. Normally, the largest one a person can pass is 4-5 mm, so this one is twice that size. Definitely no humping for me. Haha.
Yikes, are they going to try to break it up for her?
To be determined. They've done that for her in the past, since she has a history of getting them. She has a CT scan tomorrow to take a better look at it, then decide what to do.

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2014, 07:17:38 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...
Wife currently has a 1 cm kidney stone that seems to be on the move. Normally, the largest one a person can pass is 4-5 mm, so this one is twice that size. Definitely no humping for me. Haha.
Yikes, are they going to try to break it up for her?
To be determined. They've done that for her in the past, since she has a history of getting them. She has a CT scan tomorrow to take a better look at it, then decide what to do.
Good Thoughts!

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2014, 07:24:19 AM »

Morning all. Happy day of humping.
Good morning Humping Dave.
Knew you had to be talking about someone else...
Wife currently has a 1 cm kidney stone that seems to be on the move. Normally, the largest one a person can pass is 4-5 mm, so this one is twice that size. Definitely no humping for me. Haha.
Yikes, are they going to try to break it up for her?
To be determined. They've done that for her in the past, since she has a history of getting them. She has a CT scan tomorrow to take a better look at it, then decide what to do.
Good Thoughts!
Thanks, but either way, not gonna end well for her. She'll either have to have it shocked, or because of it's size, actually go into her surgically to remove it. Time will tell.

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2014, 07:27:36 AM »

Pepins, weird.  Remember when that was a thing?  Good morning, gents.
Ah, the good old days, where we couldn't talk about the devil, and had to say things like schitt and b!tch.
Progression?  Good morning, LTG.