« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2014, 02:28:01 AM »

w00f! Hi, all.
...aRf...raz.
What's smokin', CraigDog?
Nothing at the moment, just dealing with some domestic issues.  But gonna crack open a chilly one.....It's still Last Call, right?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2014, 02:28:42 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Really loved mine but alas woman trouble put an end to that too quickly.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2014, 02:30:03 AM »

w00f! Hi, all.
...aRf...raz.
What's smokin', CraigDog?
Nothing at the moment, just dealing with some domestic issues.  But gonna crack open a chilly one.....It's still Last Call, right?
Absolutely, last call lasts until day light.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:50 AM »

I decided to join in with my own V Maddy this morning, it sounded like a good choice to me.
...excellent cigar Chip...
a great one to start the day, good morning/evening Craig.

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2014, 02:31:53 AM »

w00f! Hi, all.
...aRf...raz.
What's smokin', CraigDog?
Nothing at the moment, just dealing with some domestic issues.  But gonna crack open a chilly one.....It's still Last Call, right?
All night long.

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2014, 02:32:56 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Really loved mine but alas woman trouble put an end to that too quickly.
Ouch!  Whadcha have?

And I mean the bike, not the woman... ;-)
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:01 AM »

Chip, where is our history lesson for the day??
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:03 AM »

w00f! Hi, all.
...aRf...raz.
What's smokin', CraigDog?
Nothing at the moment, just dealing with some domestic issues.  But gonna crack open a chilly one.....It's still Last Call, right?
Its only 11:30pm on the west coast, you have plenty of time.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2014, 02:33:53 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Really loved mine but alas woman trouble put an end to that too quickly.
Ouch!  Whadcha have?

And I mean the bike, not the woman... ;-)
Ultra classic.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2014, 02:34:07 AM »

Chip, where is our history lesson for the day??
i only post them when I am all alone, no use in waiting good company when I have some.

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2014, 02:36:36 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Really loved mine but alas woman trouble put an end to that too quickly.
Ouch!  Whadcha have?

And I mean the bike, not the woman... ;-)
Ultra classic.
Nice...just like my OTHER friend named John.  Sweet bike.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2014, 02:37:10 AM »

Chip, where is our history lesson for the day??
i only post them when I am all alone, no use in waiting good company when I have some.
You're the boss, I'll wait.

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2014, 02:38:04 AM »

Chip, where is our history lesson for the day??
i only post them when I am all alone, no use in waiting good company when I have some.
You're the boss, I'll wait.
Indeed.  It's like the only newspaper I ever read anymore.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2014, 02:38:38 AM »

Well damn FredBob and that iHavanas site anyways.  Lowest prices I've seen on the Partagas Serie P #2 and Serie D #4.  Ordered a tenner of each.  Between that and parts for the Harley, it was a very expensive couple of days.
You bought a Harley, you gotta pay to upkeep them, had more than one of them in my life.
Yeah, I know.  I'm not complaining.  That damned motorcycle puts a grin on my face.
Really loved mine but alas woman trouble put an end to that too quickly.
Ouch!  Whadcha have?

And I mean the bike, not the woman... ;-)
Ultra classic.
Nice...just like my OTHER friend named John.  Sweet bike.
I loved that bike, too long a story to get into here.