Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 05:56:27 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2022, 07:45:10 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.
The impressive thing will be if I can actually fall asleep on time tonight.

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2022, 08:30:58 PM »

Evening.
Chupacabra.

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2022, 08:56:52 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.
The impressive thing will be if I can actually fall asleep on time tonight.
Speaking of impressive, I just made a baked pasta dish that is to die for. Well actually, it's still baking but I'm expecting it to be amazing. I'll let you know in about 15 minutes.

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2022, 09:14:55 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.
The impressive thing will be if I can actually fall asleep on time tonight.
Speaking of impressive, I just made a baked pasta dish that is to die for. Well actually, it's still baking but I'm expecting it to be amazing. I'll let you know in about 15 minutes.
Can't wait to hear, sounds yummo.

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2022, 09:16:27 PM »

Speaking of yummo...

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2022, 09:28:22 PM »

This is also quite delicious.

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2022, 09:33:10 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.
The impressive thing will be if I can actually fall asleep on time tonight.
Speaking of impressive, I just made a baked pasta dish that is to die for. Well actually, it's still baking but I'm expecting it to be amazing. I'll let you know in about 15 minutes.
Can't wait to hear, sounds yummo.
It probably doesn't look as appetizing as it actually was...

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2022, 09:46:00 PM »

Speaking of yummo...

That does look delicious.

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2022, 10:24:07 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
That's impressive.
The impressive thing will be if I can actually fall asleep on time tonight.
Speaking of impressive, I just made a baked pasta dish that is to die for. Well actually, it's still baking but I'm expecting it to be amazing. I'll let you know in about 15 minutes.
Can't wait to hear, sounds yummo.
It probably doesn't look as appetizing as it actually was...

I'd eat it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]