Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Happy jammin' Thusday, Tony. How'd the house hold up overnight?
Yeah,  Water in the house is every homeowners nightmare.
Good morning, Rick. I can't complain though. I could have fared much worse.
Good attitude. I hope everything goes well.

My MoWPAM apparently has a new chapter. I got the 2 emails about the separate orders last night (5er in each, for some reason). Checked the account today, and while one of the orders was put through no charge, the other was charged to my debit card. So I guess I have to call them this morning for the third time. Wish I'd never ordered these damn things.
I think this is how Dean gave up on them too. You need to speak to a manager and use as few words as possible to avoid confusion. I would seriously write it out with bullet points and make it easy enough that a 5 year old could understand it.

Morning, muchachos. Touch of insomnia this morning, but I'm gonna try to catch a few more winks.

Happy jammin' Thusday, Tony. How'd the house hold up overnight?
Yeah,  Water in the house is every homeowners nightmare.
Good morning, Rick. I can't complain though. I could have fared much worse.
Good attitude. I hope everything goes well.
I think it is going to be ok. The storm was worse than expected. It was raining sideways for a really long time. I have heard tons of stories of flooded basements, etc. I collected about 2 inches of water in a 5 gallon pail. It was coming through a light socket in the kitchen where I turned the power off at the breaker a few year back (it's a long story). We've been seriously talking about redoing the kitchen and we may have to add the new roof to the remodel.

Edit: And obviously a new light.

Morning, muchachos. Touch of insomnia this morning, but I'm gonna try to catch a few more winks.
If it would help, I may just go back and catch a few too.

My MoWPAM apparently has a new chapter. I got the 2 emails about the separate orders last night (5er in each, for some reason). Checked the account today, and while one of the orders was put through no charge, the other was charged to my debit card. So I guess I have to call them this morning for the third time. Wish I'd never ordered these damn things.
I think this is how Dean gave up on them too. You need to speak to a manager and use as few words as possible to avoid confusion. I would seriously write it out with bullet points and make it easy enough that a 5 year old could understand it.
It's just ridiculous. And hard to blame Dean for giving up on them. I think I'm done with them now, too.

My MoWPAM apparently has a new chapter. I got the 2 emails about the separate orders last night (5er in each, for some reason). Checked the account today, and while one of the orders was put through no charge, the other was charged to my debit card. So I guess I have to call them this morning for the third time. Wish I'd never ordered these damn things.
I think this is how Dean gave up on them too. You need to speak to a manager and use as few words as possible to avoid confusion. I would seriously write it out with bullet points and make it easy enough that a 5 year old could understand it.
It's just ridiculous. And hard to blame Dean for giving up on them. I think I'm done with them now, too.
They're supposedly refunding the money to my account, and offered me $20 for a future order. Not sure that will ever get used, but whatever. And at the end, the guy apologized and said he guaranteed this wouldn't happen again. I said, I get that you probably have to say that, but since this is already the 3rd error on this 1 order, please don't use the word guarantee.

[...]
Did you get the impression he really understood you? Or will there be a fourth fuck up?

Related to Dave's issue with CI, I am really getting fed up with incompetent customer service. More and more I find myself having to explain things that I have already explained and the person on the other end just doesn't listen enough to get it. Every one is so distracted. Often times they are trying to multitask and nothing gets done properly. I tell my kids all the time to focus on the one task they are working on. If that task is wiping your ass, do it well before you move on to the next.

Rant over.

[...]
He seemed to, but I guess we'll see.

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $39.99

Related to Dave's issue with CI, I am really getting fed up with incompetent customer service. More and more I find myself having to explain things that I have already explained and the person on the other end just doesn't listen enough to get it. Every one is so distracted. Often times they are trying to multitask and nothing gets done properly. I tell my kids all the time to focus on the one task they are working on. If that task is wiping your ass, do it well before you move on to the next.

Rant over.
Here's the reason, IMFO - people don't listen to understand, they listen to respond. Just waiting for you to stop so they can say whatever they've been told to say, or worried about what comes next without paying attention to what's happening now.

And it's not so much a multi-task, it's a single task, but the wrong one. I can't remember the number of times I've picked up something in a restaurant or drive-thru lately where at least one employee was standing around on their phone. I mean, what the fuck is that all about, anyways?

[...]
And this isn't a lack of understanding, it's something simple that was easy to do that was just fucked up. The initial error of it pending, I can understand. Their computer system has never been great, updates be damned. But then the first lady fucked up by sending the wrong order down when I called. And I know she did it wrong, cause it was wrong on the packing slip. Then the second woman, to put through 2 orders and charge my card for one of them, without any authorization to do so? What if I had been someone who didn't have enough money in my account to cover it? Now I'm being charged fees and whatnot, all because of their error. Customer service is just shit these days.

[...]

There is a Wendy's near my house that I refuse to go to because they NEVER get the order correct. That's almost an accomplishment in itself.

Ok, now rant is really over.  ;)

In other news, we got a call from the oldest's school yesterday. They're delaying their return to school by a day to give the new 9th graders into the school a chance to acclimate. My question is, what about the 10th graders that have also never been in the school thanks to virtual learning?

Also, it shouldn't be THAT much of a shock to their system, because the high school and middle school are actually in the same big building, they just keep the 2 separated. So it's not like they're journeying to a foreign land or anything, just moving to the other side of the 2 long hallways.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8