Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2017, 09:22:47 PM »

I love Mondays.
good morning guys.
Belated happy birthday to ya, Deano. Sorry I missed you yesterday.
+1, Damn Dean you got to remind us of celebrations!
thanks guys. nothing to really celebrate other than officially being old.
Celebrate living to be old and medicare!
message to ya Dave.
Got it and sent you a reply
you did?
Well , I thought I did.  Will send another one in a couple of minutes.

I think I replied to the email notice so Tony will get it.   Just sent you a new one.
I did. Hahaha.
How is the back Mayor?
Much better, thanks. I'm back to normal with just a touch of uncomfortable.
Good to hear.  Now lay off the Kama sutra moves for a while.
LMFAO, excellent suggestion!

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2017, 10:06:07 PM »

I love Mondays.
good morning guys.
Belated happy birthday to ya, Deano. Sorry I missed you yesterday.
+1, Damn Dean you got to remind us of celebrations!
thanks guys. nothing to really celebrate other than officially being old.
Celebrate living to be old and medicare!
message to ya Dave.
Got it and sent you a reply
you did?
Well , I thought I did.  Will send another one in a couple of minutes.

I think I replied to the email notice so Tony will get it.   Just sent you a new one.
I did. Hahaha.
How is the back Mayor?
Much better, thanks. I'm back to normal with just a touch of uncomfortable.
Good to hear.  Now lay off the Kama sutra moves for a while.
I wish. I was loading the dishwasher when my back went out. And no, my wife isn't the dishwasher.

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2017, 10:23:39 PM »

I love Mondays.
good morning guys.
Belated happy birthday to ya, Deano. Sorry I missed you yesterday.
+1, Damn Dean you got to remind us of celebrations!
thanks guys. nothing to really celebrate other than officially being old.
Celebrate living to be old and medicare!
message to ya Dave.
Got it and sent you a reply
you did?
Well , I thought I did.  Will send another one in a couple of minutes.

I think I replied to the email notice so Tony will get it.   Just sent you a new one.
I did. Hahaha.
How is the back Mayor?
Much better, thanks. I'm back to normal with just a touch of uncomfortable.
Good to hear.  Now lay off the Kama sutra moves for a while.
Put away the trapeze.  Used to poo poo people and their bad backs until it happened to me.  Hope you're taking it easy and resting that back.

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »

[...]

I'm trying to take it easy but there are just some things that I can't trust others to do. For example, replacing the 5-gallon bottle on the water cooler.

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2017, 10:49:56 PM »

[...]

And we all can appreciate the technical nature of loading a dishwasher.

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2017, 11:16:03 PM »

Nica Rustica Belly.  A different smoke from the Brujito.  Mellower.  Less of the fire cured flavor.  Monster had some for a good price but haven't seen them offered for a while.

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2017, 11:25:19 PM »

[...]

I may be a bit OCD.

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2017, 11:26:59 PM »

Nica Rustica Belly.  A different smoke from the Brujito.  Mellower.  Less of the fire cured flavor.  Monster had some for a good price but haven't seen them offered for a while.
I haven't smoked in a while. A Nica Rustica sounds very good right about now. Never haf the belicoso.

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2017, 11:37:04 PM »

Nica Rustica Belly.  A different smoke from the Brujito.  Mellower.  Less of the fire cured flavor.  Monster had some for a good price but haven't seen them offered for a while.
I haven't smoked in a while. A Nica Rustica sounds very good right about now. Never haf the belicoso.
a Churchill size with a pointy end.  Bet your back would feel better after a nice, relaxing smoke.  Gots to keep your smoke on Antnee.

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2017, 11:37:14 PM »

Too much wine is a good thing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]