Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Election Day! - 11/8/2016  (Read 15549 times)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I have dead man cigars. a friend of a friend passed away and the widow asked if he knew anyone that smoked cigars. nothing great. a Padilla habano, and an Indian Tabac are the best. a bunch of  PDR-VLR's, Victor Sinclairs, 5 Vegas Golds, and Gurkhas, and a bunch unbanded.
Sounds like a CI shopper. Congrats?
I'm sure the dearly departed would be happy his smokes went to a good home.
Thompson I think. they came in a cheap Thompson humidor.

I only said that because of the 5 Vegas. Don't believe anyone else carries 'em.
you're right. what was I thinking?
TNWSS

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Lots of morning smokes.
I don't know if I can smoke a VS no matter what time of the day.
If the VS draws, it's not a terrible stick, especially in the a.m.  I've had terrible construction issues with VS which is why I stay away.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

For you craft beer drinkers, here's your list of breweries which have sold their souls to the devil.  Not sure how complete it is, but be apprised.

"Karbach will be folded into AB-InBev's craft beer division, The High End. The brand includes major craft breweries including Goose Island, Blue Point, 10 Barrel, Elysian, Golden Road, Virtue Cider, Four Peaks, Breckenridge Brewery, Devils Backbone and SpikedSeltzer, according to a statement."
I'm not surprised. Eventually there will be one brewery and one cigar manufacturer. And they may even be one and the same.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Lots of morning smokes.
I don't know if I can smoke a VS no matter what time of the day.
If the VS draws, it's not a terrible stick, especially in the a.m.  I've had terrible construction issues with VS which is why I stay away.
I'll let you know later if and when I fire one up.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now
How's that firepit treating you Fishy?

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next
Don't think I'll be staying up for this one.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Looks like LTG's state went for Trump.
That's huge, he needs FL next
Don't think I'll be staying up for this one.
I've got nothing else going on, as Tex has been so quick to point out.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Evening men, great vacation so far, great weather. Naples Zoo tomorrow and Everglades Air Boat ride Thursday with some dinner dates each night. Sorry I didn't reach out Dean, lots of family activities so far and little room for swing time. Going to Old Naples for dinner tomorrow night.

@Bean, check Little Devils on devil, $55/box right now
How's that firepit treating you Fishy?
No fire pit yet, smoking in the evenings at the house. Found out Incan also burn one at the beach during the day so may try that
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]