Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2024, 06:31:02 PM »

Wordle 936 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2024, 06:34:09 PM »

Got the latest copy of CA in the mail today and it has Steph Curry on the cover. Might have to rip that off before I dig in. :D
My coworker is actually on the back pages of the latest issue. Right there in the middle, with his son. I thought that was pretty cool.
Very cool!
I once had a letter to the editor published in GOLF magazine. That's my magazine claim to fame. Lol
Also cool. I got nothing.
I stand corrected. I know people who have cool things happen to them.

My brother recently called a radio show and was on the air for about 5 minutes. The thing is, even after listening to it, I didn't think it was him because calling a show is not something he would normally do.

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2024, 06:57:38 PM »

Got the latest copy of CA in the mail today and it has Steph Curry on the cover. Might have to rip that off before I dig in. :D
My coworker is actually on the back pages of the latest issue. Right there in the middle, with his son. I thought that was pretty cool.
Very cool!
I once had a letter to the editor published in GOLF magazine. That's my magazine claim to fame. Lol
Also cool. I got nothing.
I stand corrected. I know people who have cool things happen to them.

My brother recently called a radio show and was on the air for about 5 minutes. The thing is, even after listening to it, I didn't think it was him because calling a show is not something he would normally do.
What was the topic of conversation?

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2024, 06:58:17 PM »

Wordle 936 5/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2024, 07:52:45 PM »

Got the latest copy of CA in the mail today and it has Steph Curry on the cover. Might have to rip that off before I dig in. :D
My coworker is actually on the back pages of the latest issue. Right there in the middle, with his son. I thought that was pretty cool.
Very cool!
I once had a letter to the editor published in GOLF magazine. That's my magazine claim to fame. Lol
Also cool. I got nothing.
I stand corrected. I know people who have cool things happen to them.

My brother recently called a radio show and was on the air for about 5 minutes. The thing is, even after listening to it, I didn't think it was him because calling a show is not something he would normally do.
What was the topic of conversation?
Retail establishments with funny names. Specifically a costume shop in a nearby town called, The Fun Ghoul. It was owned by an Italian couple.

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2024, 08:52:14 PM »

I have been busy with that work thing. Hope all is well.
Cigarpage pulled some good punches with this one.

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2024, 08:56:05 PM »

I have been busy with that work thing. Hope all is well.
Cigarpage pulled some good punches with this one.
Enjoy, my friend.

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2024, 09:12:12 PM »

Decently priced smoke

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2024, 09:25:35 PM »

[...]

Outstanding.

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2024, 10:50:39 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #214
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2024, 11:05:11 PM »

Good evening ladies.

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2024, 11:06:37 PM »

Oh, we did make page 3.

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2024, 11:07:55 PM »

Better late than never.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]