dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2015, 11:52:41 AM »

time to head out for the party. catch you all later guys.

« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »

not to change the subject from fishing, fucking, deadbeats, and booze, but RyJ Media Noches and water going here.
Though be it rare we talk about smoking some here too ;). Meanwhile we discuss life in general.
Hence the name "Cigar Banter", eh?  Morning.  Tat VI Angie and coffee here.  I know, I know... I'm mucking things up with cigar talk again.
We enjoy that for a change of pace every now and again.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2015, 11:56:49 AM »

Good morning gents....

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »

time to head out for the party. catch you all later guys.
Stay away from the clowns.

« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2015, 12:07:08 PM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

You have your own DEADBEAT? nice!
Apparently I do.  I'm not very good at this landlording bullshit.  If that 2-family house wasn't under water, financially too, I would have gotten rid of it years ago.  I had a family not pay me for 6 months and I was finally able to evict them.  Now this guy gave me some sap story about his mother dying and having to pay for her funeral... He's 3 months behind already.  The paying tenant just told me that there is a party going on there since last night.  Wonder how much potential rent money that party cost.  I'm heading there now and throwing everyone out myself.
What vermouth did they have?
I found no evidence of a party.  Also didn't find any rent money.  :(

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2015, 12:09:40 PM »

Good morning gents....
Hello BD and YAD.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2015, 12:24:21 PM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2015, 12:27:42 PM »

not to change the subject from fishing, fucking, deadbeats, and booze, but RyJ Media Noches and water going here.
Though be it rare we talk about smoking some here too ;). Meanwhile we discuss life in general.
Hence the name "Cigar Banter", eh?  Morning.  Tat VI Angie and coffee here.  I know, I know... I'm mucking things up with cigar talk again.
Good morning yet another Dave....  I believe the cigar talk seems to come and go with who ever seems to be on the banter at the time.  Personally I'm all ears to hear what everyone is smoking and the more details on how it smokes and transitions the better.  But I consider myselfe a newby with only purchasing my first sampler in 2011, and I also only smoke a few a week.  I wonder if that even qualifies me as a cigar smoker.. :)  Now others seem to smoke more than Mark Twain, lining up their daily cigars and give them names right before lighting them. Now, those are the guys that can talk about cigars.  Others seem to talk more about buying cigars than smoking them, which fills ya in on all the free codes, coupons, and great deals..!  As for myself, I can tell you a little about the last cigar I smoked, but more about my grandkids, food, and maybe some rare occational girl talk.  As far as I can tell, I seem to perfer the opposite cigars that everyone else likes. I guess that was due to my fondness for Swisher Sweets before stepping up to hand rolled cigars.  But I like what I like, try what I try, and I yam what I yam.  Holy Shamoley, and you know the rest of the story.  :)

« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2015, 12:29:44 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
Morning Mr. Vermouth.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2015, 12:37:14 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
Damn, people have to work on Sundays now...?  Before you know it, they'll start letting stores open on Sundays too...!

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
That don't sound so bad.  Kinda wish I had that setup right about now.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2015, 12:44:46 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
That don't sound so bad.  Kinda wish I had that setup right about now.
Damn, an Oval does sound good...!  Do they still go on sale..? 5 or 10 packs, I doubt I could afford a box.

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2015, 12:48:28 PM »

Morning BD, Dave(s), Slumlord Tony.  At the orifice with a coffee and Oval.
That don't sound so bad.  Kinda wish I had that setup right about now.
It's not bad at all. Warden home with a cold and doesn't want to be bothered, lousy outside, stuff to get done before Monday AM, so yeah, I'll take it.  And the oval goes really well with coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/11/2015
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »

I was gonna start posting several times earlier and shit kept coming up.  Now, literally, shit is coming up at my other house and the non paying tenant is complaining.  I'm about to drive over there and kick his ass out the fucking door.  And then I suppose I need to find someone who will rooter the sewer pipe on a Sunday.  Fuck me!

To bad your state is so tough on tenant rights,kind of hard to get rid of the worthless ones quickly but landlords have the right to make changes to the property when they wish to without red tape, for pain in the ass tenants the landlords will just remove all exterior doors to force them to leave. It's legal down here and usually works within 24 hours.
You have your own DEADBEAT? nice!
Apparently I do.  I'm not very good at this landlording bullshit.  If that 2-family house wasn't under water, financially too, I would have gotten rid of it years ago.  I had a family not pay me for 6 months and I was finally able to evict them.  Now this guy gave me some sap story about his mother dying and having to pay for her funeral... He's 3 months behind already.  The paying tenant just told me that there is a party going on there since last night.  Wonder how much potential rent money that party cost.  I'm heading there now and throwing everyone out myself.
Everyone should experience owning a couple of rental properties at some point in their lives.
The first thing I'll do when I can afford to is get rid of that piece of shit.  It's cutting into my cigar money for sure.