Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 08:15:13 AM »

Trumpf calling the suicide bombers evil losers....that should stop them...don't want to be a loser!
You Hillary loser's should know all about that.
*losers
I mean, if you're gonna insult people, don't look dumb while doing it, you know?
I think he knows that loser but we all know he is not as smart as you.

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 08:16:20 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2017, 08:19:25 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Best of luck, Deano.

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 08:20:06 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
You weren't sick when you didn't have healthcare....

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2017, 08:20:17 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean
just my arthritis is all.

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2017, 08:20:59 AM »

Trumpf calling the suicide bombers evil losers....that should stop them...don't want to be a loser!
You Hillary loser's should know all about that.
*losers
I mean, if you're gonna insult people, don't look dumb while doing it, you know?
I think he knows that loser but we all know he is not as smart as you.
Na na na boo boo!

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2017, 08:21:23 AM »

Trumpf calling the suicide bombers evil losers....that should stop them...don't want to be a loser!
Well, the bomber is dead so he's right! Brilliant!

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2017, 08:21:41 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean
just my arthritis is all.
Aortic sonogram due to arthritis?   ???

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2017, 08:25:47 AM »

Trumpf calling the suicide bombers evil losers....that should stop them...don't want to be a loser!
You Hillary loser's should know all about that.
*losers
I mean, if you're gonna insult people, don't look dumb while doing it, you know?
I think he knows that loser but we all know he is not as smart as you.
Na na na boo boo!
Lol, lashing out when someone corrects him, he's being very presidential this morning.  ;D

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2017, 08:26:18 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
You weren't sick when you didn't have healthcare....
He was just as sick, he just couldn't go to appointments to check this stuff out.

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2017, 08:39:34 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean
just my arthritis is all.
I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn Express yet this year so help me, what does your Aorta have to do with your RA?

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2017, 08:43:31 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean
just my arthritis is all.
I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn Express yet this year so help me, what does your Aorta have to do with your RA?
RA causes an increased risk of aortic aneurysm, according to Master Google.

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2017, 08:43:46 AM »

Morning medical professionals. Cool and foggy here.

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2017, 08:44:39 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
You weren't sick when you didn't have healthcare....
He was just as sick, he just couldn't go to appointments to check this stuff out.
It is a Medicare thing, they all do it.   Seems like the word "Free" makes it a national pastime for the over 65 crowd.  Got a neighbor and since he got Medicare he goes to various doctors  2 or 3 times a week about the same ol' shit he has been complaining about for 10 years.   FIL did the same thing, he was lonesome so he went to the Doctor at Medicare's expense to hit on visit with the nurses, but of course Dean would never do that.

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2017, 08:45:04 AM »

morning Daves, Tony, and BS. pretty rough shape this morning. off for a sonogram on my aorta. putting a call into my doctor on the way.
Well this is a new one out of the blue WTF brought this one on?

Morning Dean
just my arthritis is all.
I did not sleep in a Holiday Inn Express yet this year so help me, what does your Aorta have to do with your RA?
RA causes an increased risk of aortic aneurysm, according to Master Google.
Must be true then.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12