dwgbryant

« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2014, 09:08:43 PM »

evening Jeff, Craig, Will, KC. just home from golf, too late for the meeting. emailed my sister in Bastrop, Texas for information on trailer parks and pricing. my daughter is going to represent me for the legal. just have to straighten out our finances and see what happens. if youhaven't heard yet my wife and I split up last night. I'm at the apartment and she's at camp. our lease is up in October so looks like I'll be heading south.
Evening and best of luck DeanO....

thanks Craig. I'll be fine. day at a time.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2014, 09:11:00 PM »

...Evening Bro's, enjoying a Tatuaje Tattoo and a chilly ML....
Hey doggy Craig,  how are you digging that tat?
What uP Freddy/Bob?  Seen a few on the Banter not so impressed.  But, I'm a Fan....

I haven't seen any "major" sites with reviews yet, but a handful of reviews out there.  Most are positive with the caveat that it isn't the usual Tat profile.
Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2014, 09:13:07 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »

...Evening Bro's, enjoying a Tatuaje Tattoo and a chilly ML....
Hey doggy Craig,  how are you digging that tat?
What uP Freddy/Bob?  Seen a few on the Banter not so impressed.  But, I'm a Fan....

I haven't seen any "major" sites with reviews yet, but a handful of reviews out there.  Most are positive with the caveat that it isn't the usual Tat profile.
Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
after reading about PJ's time in Cuba and smoking home made cigars, I think it will influence his future blends.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2014, 09:17:44 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »

Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
[/quote]other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20:32 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
if you start developing manboobs, then it's an official diagnoses.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #428 on: June 17, 2014, 09:21:10 PM »

Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.
[/quote]...Dellusione...don't get much better...
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #429 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
maybe the deal with your wife has left a bad taste in your mouth!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #430 on: June 17, 2014, 09:23:11 PM »

Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.
...Dellusione...don't get much better...
[/quote]not counting Habanos, I would agree, it's a top 10 for anyone.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #431 on: June 17, 2014, 09:32:57 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #432 on: June 17, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
maybe the deal with your wife has left a bad taste in your mouth!

that is a definate.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #433 on: June 17, 2014, 09:36:24 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #434 on: June 17, 2014, 09:38:24 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.