CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79980 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #420 on: June 17, 2014, 09:08:43 PM »

evening Jeff, Craig, Will, KC. just home from golf, too late for the meeting. emailed my sister in Bastrop, Texas for information on trailer parks and pricing. my daughter is going to represent me for the legal. just have to straighten out our finances and see what happens. if youhaven't heard yet my wife and I split up last night. I'm at the apartment and she's at camp. our lease is up in October so looks like I'll be heading south.
Evening and best of luck DeanO....

thanks Craig. I'll be fine. day at a time.

dwgbryant

« Reply #421 on: June 17, 2014, 09:10:32 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #422 on: June 17, 2014, 09:11:00 PM »

...Evening Bro's, enjoying a Tatuaje Tattoo and a chilly ML....
Hey doggy Craig,  how are you digging that tat?
What uP Freddy/Bob?  Seen a few on the Banter not so impressed.  But, I'm a Fan....

I haven't seen any "major" sites with reviews yet, but a handful of reviews out there.  Most are positive with the caveat that it isn't the usual Tat profile.
Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #423 on: June 17, 2014, 09:13:07 PM »

no cigar for me. had a My Father this morning, a OOO after work, and LHC at golf. all tasted like charcoal.
/// you may be developing a bad case of Oy syndrome

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #424 on: June 17, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »

...Evening Bro's, enjoying a Tatuaje Tattoo and a chilly ML....
Hey doggy Craig,  how are you digging that tat?
What uP Freddy/Bob?  Seen a few on the Banter not so impressed.  But, I'm a Fan....

I haven't seen any "major" sites with reviews yet, but a handful of reviews out there.  Most are positive with the caveat that it isn't the usual Tat profile.
Picked these up right after release....Doesn't have that classic black/white pepper up front at all.  But it's still there in the background.  Some black coffee/ all spice and a little rough around the edges at the start.  But really comes together into the second third with some black cherry on the retro.
after reading about PJ's time in Cuba and smoking home made cigars, I think it will influence his future blends.

dwgbryant

« Reply #425 on: June 17, 2014, 09:17:44 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #426 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:28 PM »

[/quote]other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #427 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20:32 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
if you start developing manboobs, then it's an official diagnoses.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #428 on: June 17, 2014, 09:21:10 PM »

other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.
[/quote]...Dellusione...don't get much better...

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #429 on: June 17, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
maybe the deal with your wife has left a bad taste in your mouth!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #430 on: June 17, 2014, 09:23:11 PM »

other than the coffee, this illusione has a nice cherry and spice to it also.
...Dellusione...don't get much better...
[/quote]not counting Habanos, I would agree, it's a top 10 for anyone.

Johnny

« Reply #431 on: June 17, 2014, 09:32:57 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

dwgbryant

« Reply #432 on: June 17, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
maybe the deal with your wife has left a bad taste in your mouth!

that is a definate.

dwgbryant

« Reply #433 on: June 17, 2014, 09:36:24 PM »

OH NOOOOOO !!!
Dean, Bastrop is a very nice area, been there many times to visit friends and such, come on down!

hi Johnny. that's the plan. hoping sister could put me up until I get in my feet.

dwgbryant

« Reply #434 on: June 17, 2014, 09:38:24 PM »

storm ripped through camp taking trees and powerlines. wifey thinks her awning ripped. good thing I don't live there anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34