« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2014, 08:30:59 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!
Last thing I need is my head rolled!
right

« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:30 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?
Same reason the rest of us are....for the love of it!
Hey 3d, I think you need to pick up travellin Dave.  Sound like a couple of his screws might be loose! :o
I think that goes without saying.

« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2014, 08:33:32 AM »

Pretty sad alphabet today....we do get to stock up on logs however.

« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2014, 08:37:05 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!
Last thing I need is my head rolled!
They'll just toss you in the lake. The cartel doesn't waste bullets on 2-stars. ;)

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2014, 08:37:52 AM »

Pretty sad alphabet today....we do get to stock up on logs however.
It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2014, 08:38:52 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!
Last thing I need is my head rolled!
They'll just toss you in the lake. The cartel doesn't waste bullets on 2-stars. ;)
SHEESH!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2014, 08:41:21 AM »

Good morning guy's.

« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2014, 08:43:43 AM »

For all wondering, I would NOT buy the Opus X Lancero Destino al Siglo again for the money, not even close, after smoking it last night.  If you happen to stumble across the DaS Lancero and the DaS Super Belicoso, get the Super Beli...or just get a XxX.
However, the Crown Royal XO, finished in cognac barrels, was a great pairing with a cigar(50/50 mix with mexican coke on ice)
You are not supposed to chill or get the mexican coke wet, the cartels frown on that!
Last thing I need is my head rolled!
They'll just toss you in the lake. The cartel doesn't waste bullets on 2-stars. ;)
SHEESH!
Don't worry, you're still above 1-star Dalek.

« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2014, 08:44:53 AM »

Pretty sad alphabet today....we do get to stock up on logs however.
It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
Are you building a cabin, or smoking?

« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2014, 08:46:06 AM »

Good morning guy's.
Good morning DoubleD, hey I'm going to get some coffee and take my medications.
Play amoung yourselves....

« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

I just looked at the members page, looks like I must have missed the "Blow Tony Tuesday" memo because a lot of post counts got carried over
No blowing necessary.  Whomever asks, receives.  But now I've got some SPAMbots to kill and then it's back to the grind.  See yuz.
May not be necessary, but that doesn't mean he'd turn you down.
C'mon, who turns down blowjobs?  Less teeth please!

« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2014, 08:51:37 AM »

I'll be away for a while kiddies, so play nice.  Dave's in charge.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2014, 08:56:47 AM »

I'll be away for a while kiddies, so play nice.  Dave's in charge.
Dave Which one, dave1,or dave2,  dave 29 ? .

« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2014, 09:06:52 AM »

I'll be away for a while kiddies, so play nice.  Dave's in charge.
Dave Which one, dave1,or dave2,  dave 29 ? .
I'm Back!
quick run for the hills,
saunter to the hallway,
look mildly annoyed.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »

I'll be away for a while kiddies, so play nice.  Dave's in charge.
Dave Which one, dave1,or dave2,  dave 29 ? .
I'm Back!
quick run for the hills,
saunter to the hallway,
look mildly annoyed.