dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2014, 05:57:34 AM »

Twenty Five Years of Marriage
-------------------------

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

fitting. after only 7 or 8 my wife and I split up last night. not that nobody saw it coming.
Sorry to hear that Dean.
Hope it all works out for you Dean.
thanks. it will. this is my 3rd and hopefully last wife. thought it's not going to be easy starting over at 62 with a fixed income and another demanding ex.

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 06:02:41 AM »

Morning, all. Happy 2fer. Dean - sorry to hear about your 3fer.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2014, 06:03:39 AM »

Morning, all. Happy 2fer. Dean - sorry to hear about your 3fer.
ha. thanks Dave.

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2014, 06:04:11 AM »

Morning, all. Happy 2fer. Dean - sorry to hear about your 3fer.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 06:20:54 AM »

time to head to the nut house. golf league should be interesting today. probably should do a meeting tonight but I need to pack my bags and head to the apartment. I could do that tomorrow I guess while she's at work. later guys.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 06:23:15 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.

« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2014, 06:30:12 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.
Tell me what you are looking for, RV type or Mobile Home type and what do you call cheap?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2014, 06:33:04 AM »

Morning, all. Happy 2fer. Dean - sorry to hear about your 3fer.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 06:34:11 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.
Stay away from my area, ours are mostly death traps or they almost always have a couple of Meth labs going.

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 06:38:26 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.
Stay away from my area, ours are mostly death traps or they almost always have a couple of Meth labs going.
Well see there, extra income opportunities.

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 06:40:56 AM »

btw - any of you guys in the warm climes know of trailer trash parks in your area, feel free to message me some info. hard to find cheap trailer parks online. thanks.
Stay away from my area, ours are mostly death traps or they almost always have a couple of Meth labs going.
There are actually a lot of pretty nice ones in South Texas mostly occupied by retired folks but many of them are not cheap.  Just don't want to get too close to the border. I know JR/Johnny has mentioned one near him.  I can watch for some as I travel around the state.  East TX now is another story more like your situation.  Got to avoid the big oil fields too.

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 06:52:31 AM »

Time to head out have a good day all.

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 06:59:52 AM »

[...]

Florida!

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2014, 07:10:08 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, Chip, Antnee and Dave
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 07:22:16 AM »

Someone want to tell my why the hell I'm at work at this ungodly hour?