CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34

Author Topic: 6/17/2014  (Read 79362 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/17/2014
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 05:34:59 AM »

Good Morning LSU and Happy Two-Turd-Tuesday.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 05:39:04 AM »

+1 and to you too Dave.  Early start for me today but I'll hardly get a chance to lurk.  Don't go buyin' up all the Special Ops now, ya hear?

dwgbryant

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 05:42:03 AM »

Twenty Five Years of Marriage
-------------------------

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

fitting. after only 7 or 8 my wife and I split up last night. not that nobody saw it coming.

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 05:43:11 AM »

ditto.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 05:44:57 AM »

Married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

fitting. after only 7 or 8 my wife and I split up last night. not that nobody saw it coming.
Sorry to hear that Dean.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 05:45:59 AM »

+1 and to you too Dave.  Early start for me today but I'll hardly get a chance to lurk.  Don't go buyin' up all the Special Ops now, ya hear?
Give me your sign on and password and I will buy a couple for you when the supply gets low.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 05:46:25 AM »

Good morning Dean, Native and Tony.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 05:47:25 AM »

Lets just hope we don't get any animated GIf's today using that theme.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 05:48:16 AM »

Wrong joke for today my friend.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 05:49:44 AM »

Morning Sir.  Not much lurking for me today either.  I am going to spend most of the day at the Circuit of the Americas F1 track.  Have a meeting there but it includes a track tour and lunch so not bad. 

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2014, 05:49:51 AM »

Damn spam bots.
lisimthmtba
Newbie Status

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2014, 05:50:56 AM »

Morning Sir.  Not much lurking for me today either.  I am going to spend most of the day at the Circuit of the Americas F1 track.  Have a meeting there but it includes a track tour and lunch so not bad.
Sounds like you will have a better time than if you were stuck inside some little office like I usually do.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2014, 05:53:25 AM »

Sorry to hear that Dean.
Hope it all works out for you Dean.

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2014, 05:54:20 AM »

Wrong joke for today my friend.

oh, that was a joke? don't worry about it Chip. at least I can shop for cheap southern trailer parks now without feeling quilty.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2014, 05:55:12 AM »

Sounds like you will have a better time than if you were stuck inside some little office like I usually do.
Oh yeah I am looking forward to the activities should be interesting despite a meeting about distracted driving.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34