Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 05:29:38 AM »

30 degrees and wet here but most of the rain has passed now.  Late start for work  it the schools are all closed.
80° yesterday evening and headed to 33° this morning with rain, it's going to be a cold and nasty day here.
We were 70 yesterday and dropped 10 degrees while I was driving home from work and 30 degree drop by dinner.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 05:40:25 AM »

Quote from: LSUFAN link ::)=topic=305.msg82300#msg82300 date=1425551024
30 degrees and wet here but most of the rain has passed now.  Late start for work  it the schools are all closed.
80° yesterday evening and headed to 33° this morning with rain, it's going to be a cold and nasty day here.
You better get the SIL to drop by today. ::)
I tried but repairman the morning since her husban broke their new stove and then she gets her hair done, I offered to give her a bed head hairdo but I guess she preferred her normal hairstyle. :-(

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 05:46:36 AM »

Quote from: LSUFAN link ::)=topic=305.msg82300#msg82300 date=1425551024
30 degrees and wet here but most of the rain has passed now.  Late start for work  it the schools are all closed.
80° yesterday evening and headed to 33° this morning with rain, it's going to be a cold and nasty day here.
You better get the SIL to drop by today. ::)
I tried but repairman the morning since her husban broke their new stove and then she gets her hair done, I offered to give her a bed head hairdo but I guess she preferred her normal hairstyle. :-(
Keep trying you can eventually run her out of excuses! ;D
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2015, 06:02:38 AM »

Quote from: LSUFAN link ::)=topic=305.msg82300#msg82300 date=1425551024
30 degrees and wet here but most of the rain has passed now.  Late start for work  it the schools are all closed.
80° yesterday evening and headed to 33° this morning with rain, it's going to be a cold and nasty day here.
You better get the SIL to drop by today. ::)
I tried but repairman the morning since her husban broke their new stove and then she gets her hair done, I offered to give her a bed head hairdo but I guess she preferred her normal hairstyle. :-(
Keep trying you can eventually run her out of excuses! ;D
I don't know, she has been pretty good at making excuses for the last 35 years.

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 06:07:26 AM »

Quote from: LSUFAN link ::)=topic=305.msg82300#msg82300 date=1425551024
30 degrees and wet here but most of the rain has passed now.  Late start for work  it the schools are all closed.
80° yesterday evening and headed to 33° this morning with rain, it's going to be a cold and nasty day here.
You better get the SIL to drop by today. ::)
I tried but repairman the morning since her husban broke their new stove and then she gets her hair done, I offered to give her a bed head hairdo but I guess she preferred her normal hairstyle. :-(
Keep trying you can eventually run her out of excuses! ;D
I don't know, she has been pretty good at making excuses for the last 35 years.
LOL
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 06:22:34 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2015, 06:26:06 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2015, 06:26:41 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
The bugs are still easier to deal with than a bunch of snow.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:15 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
Morning Dean

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:32 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
The bugs are still easier to deal with than a bunch of snow.
Damn right
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 06:32:05 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
The bugs are still easier to deal with than a bunch of snow.
I guess no matter where one lives there's always something to complain about.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 06:32:56 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, and Dean., Just a drive-by for me.  Turns out schools are closed because of inclement weather so I'll head back to bed for an hour or two.  After all, the IT policy states that we MUST work from home today.

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 06:35:53 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
The bugs are still easier to deal with than a bunch of snow.
I guess no matter where one lives there's always something to complain about.
Unfortunately Utopia does not really exist.

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2015, 06:37:00 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, and Dean., Just a drive-by for me.  Turns out schools are closed because of inclement weather so I'll head back to bed for an hour or two.  After all, the IT policy states that we MUST work from home today.
Morning Mayor, My office is closed too so working from home myself.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/5/2015
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2015, 06:45:43 AM »

Good morning Chip, TXDave, and Dean., Just a drive-by for me.  Turns out schools are closed because of inclement weather so I'll head back to bed for an hour or two.  After all, the IT policy states that we MUST work from home today.
Good morning Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21