Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2017, 07:53:17 AM »

Another frosty morning to start things off.
That's for sure, 13 degrees when we left for hockey.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2017, 08:02:24 AM »

Another frosty morning to start things off.
That's for sure, 13 degrees when we left for hockey.
37 here, Wez havin a heatwave

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 08:03:22 AM »

Back into the 60s by Tuesday.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/5/2017
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2017, 08:07:14 AM »

Number 1 son turned 21 today, and ordered his first (legal) drink. I'm old. But here we are, three generations of Holtz men.

Very cool. Congrats to all of you. Now, about the photo... Are you double fisting there? Seems like your dad's hands are empty. Hahaha.
Dad got there late. The martini is for me, the gin and tonic for my buddy Dan. Whenever I refer to MacGuyver here, that's Dan.

After the pic was taken, Dad and I walked back in the bar and I bought him a "single tall" gin and tonic. G&T in a tall glass with extra soda.
your dad looks great! I also see his genetics skipped a generation. What a great night.

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2017, 08:14:57 AM »

good morning guys.
I fell on my face getting out of bed this morning. my ankles wouldn't cooperate with the rest of me. hahaha.
55° here. nice day. going to have a 'almost do nothing' day here. I have my 2 monthly business meetings this afternoon and need to find the reports I printed out before the move.

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2017, 08:17:15 AM »

Number 1 son turned 21 today, and ordered his first (legal) drink. I'm old. But here we are, three generations of Holtz men.

that's nice. your dad seems a lot happier than you do. he's probably thinking 'payback is a bitch son'.
great picture.

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 08:41:20 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2017, 09:07:56 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?
yeah, got the tubs all scrubbed of the red rust stains, new faucets, and tub surround in master bath, checking out the washer/dryer now, laundry was piled up. cleaning out and bleaching the kitchen cabinettes next and will bomb before I leave for the business meetings tonight. will probably sleep at the lady's house tonight.

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?
yeah, got the tubs all scrubbed of the red rust stains, new faucets, and tub surround in master bath, checking out the washer/dryer now, laundry was piled up. cleaning out and bleaching the kitchen cabinettes next and will bomb before I leave for the business meetings tonight. will probably sleep at the lady's house tonight.
Only to avoid the pesticide residues of course.

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »

Scorch seems to be a permanent fixture at the page.

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2017, 09:21:02 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?
yeah, got the tubs all scrubbed of the red rust stains, new faucets, and tub surround in master bath, checking out the washer/dryer now, laundry was piled up. cleaning out and bleaching the kitchen cabinettes next and will bomb before I leave for the business meetings tonight. will probably sleep at the lady's house tonight.
Only to avoid the pesticide residues of course.

HELL NO. we all know why.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 09:26:25 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?
yeah, got the tubs all scrubbed of the red rust stains, new faucets, and tub surround in master bath, checking out the washer/dryer now, laundry was piled up. cleaning out and bleaching the kitchen cabinettes next and will bomb before I leave for the business meetings tonight. will probably sleep at the lady's house tonight.
Only to avoid the pesticide residues of course.

HELL NO. we all know why.
To keep her husband company?

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Dean and FrozenFishPuck

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 09:29:34 AM »

I have noticed a huge reduction in promotion emails from CI & Sister along with all the other changes.

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2017, 09:31:32 AM »

Morning Mr. Dean.
Things working better in the house?
yeah, got the tubs all scrubbed of the red rust stains, new faucets, and tub surround in master bath, checking out the washer/dryer now, laundry was piled up. cleaning out and bleaching the kitchen cabinettes next and will bomb before I leave for the business meetings tonight. will probably sleep at the lady's house tonight.
Only to avoid the pesticide residues of course.

HELL NO. we all know why.
To keep her husband company?
that too.

morning Dave.