Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016  (Read 7990 times)

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
You travelling anywhere, Mr Breath?
Heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.  Meeting up with Tim and family for New Years and the bowl.  Anne' sister, BiL, and Dad will be there.  New Years Eve on Bourbon Street!  Oh, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.  Dick Clark's mummy will be there.
Oh man, that sounds like a great time for sure.  And a selfie with the mummy would finally give you an avi worthy pic.
Indeed.  Tim got back from his 3rd deployment to Afghnistan a week ago Friday.  Got tour cut short 3 months as part of a troop pull down by the Democrats - 8600 by Inauguration Day.  If Trump wants to do anything militarily, he will be forced to increase troops putting the monkey on his back.  Fucking politics and troops lives.  Sheesh!

[...]

Our political heroes in DC are on the job!

[...]

Indeed.

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
Merry Christmas Dave to you and your family.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
/Merry Christmas to all you fellas that entertain me daily from the country side of Liberty SC
Logged

Johnny

  • Guest
Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016

Going to my Daughters house for Christmas tomorrow so I'll say Merry Christmas to all y'all tonight!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]