CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016  (Read 7990 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: Happy Hanukkah! - 12/24/2016
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2016, 06:24:51 PM »

We are eating hot tamales
Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
You travelling anywhere, Mr Breath?
Heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.  Meeting up with Tim and family for New Years and the bowl.  Anne' sister, BiL, and Dad will be there.  New Years Eve on Bourbon Street!  Oh, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.  Dick Clark's mummy will be there.
Oh man, that sounds like a great time for sure.  And a selfie with the mummy would finally give you an avi worthy pic.
Indeed.  Tim got back from his 3rd deployment to Afghnistan a week ago Friday.  Got tour cut short 3 months as part of a troop pull down by the Democrats - 8600 by Inauguration Day.  If Trump wants to do anything militarily, he will be forced to increase troops putting the monkey on his back.  Fucking politics and troops lives.  Sheesh!

Threebean

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2016, 06:34:43 PM »

Ham, mashed potatoes, and green beans polished off here.  Now just packing for tomorrow's departure and keeping an eye out for that fat guy and his reindeer.
Where to Mark?
Heading to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl.  Meeting up with Tim and family for New Years and the bowl.  Anne' sister, BiL, and Dad will be there.  New Years Eve on Bourbon Street!  Oh, and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve.  Dick Clark's mummy will be there.
Oh man, that sounds like a great time for sure.  And a selfie with the mummy would finally give you an avi worthy pic.
Indeed.  Tim got back from his 3rd deployment to Afghnistan a week ago Friday.  Got tour cut short 3 months as part of a troop pull down by the Democrats - 8600 by Inauguration Day.  If Trump wants to do anything militarily, he will be forced to increase troops putting the monkey on his back.  Fucking politics and troops lives.  Sheesh!
Our political heroes in DC are on the job!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2016, 06:36:16 PM »

Where to Mark?
Our political heroes in DC are on the job!
Indeed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2016, 08:57:16 PM »

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2016, 09:25:42 PM »

Merry Christmas Dave to you and your family.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 10:17:19 PM »

/Merry Christmas to all you fellas that entertain me daily from the country side of Liberty SC

Johnny

« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2016, 10:44:08 PM »

Going to my Daughters house for Christmas tomorrow so I'll say Merry Christmas to all y'all tonight!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]