Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Today's Birthdays: Rhythm-and-blues singer Jimmy Hayes (Persuasions) is 73. Singer Brian Hyland is 73. Actor-playwright Wallace Shawn is 73. Rock musician Booker T. Jones (Booker T. & the MGs) is 72. Sportscaster Al Michaels is 72. Singer-songwriter Neil Young is 71. Rock musician Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (Blue Oyster Cult) is 69. Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., is 67. Country/gospel singer Barbara Fairchild is 66. Actress Megan Mullally is 58. Actor Vincent Irizarry is 57. Olympic gold medal gymnast Nadia Comaneci (koh-muh-NEECH') is 55. Actor Sam Lloyd is 53. Rock musician David Ellefson is 52. Retired MLB All-Star Sammy Sosa is 48. Figure skater Tonya Harding is 46. Actress Rebecca Wisocky is 45. Actress Radha Mitchell is 43. Actress Lourdes Benedicto is 42. Actress Tamala Jones is 42. Actress Angela Watson is 42. Singer Tevin Campbell is 40. Actress Ashley Williams is 38. Actress Cote de Pablo is 37. Actor Ryan Gosling is 36. Contemporary Christian musician Chris Huffman is 36. Actress Anne Hathaway is 34. Pop singer Omarion is 32. Folk-rock musician Griffin Goldsmith (Dawes) is 26. Actress Macey Cruthird is 24.

Thought for Today: "You can't be a full participant in our democracy if you don't know our history." - David McCullough, American historian.

Morning Dave, Dave and LittleManInTheBoatDean.
Morning, WhoTheFuckCanKeepTrackOfWhereDave.
Nobody needs to....

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.
What's this with Dean worrying about how warm things are all of a sudden?
because it's COLD! water was much warmer than the air. fishermen all decked out in winter gear. WTF.

Where'd everybody go?  CarolinaDave make some pancakes with strawberries and head back to bed?

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.
What's this with Dean worrying about how warm things are all of a sudden?
because it's COLD! water was much warmer than the air. fishermen all decked out in winter gear. WTF.
Yea, I feel sorry for you...

34°
FEELS LIKE
34°
SUNRISE
6:43AM
HUMIDITY
58%
SUNSET
4:47PM
WINDSPEED
NNW 6 mph

Good morning, reprobates.

Good morning, reprobates.
Welcome to the party, Tony.

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.
What's this with Dean worrying about how warm things are all of a sudden?
because it's COLD! water was much warmer than the air. fishermen all decked out in winter gear. WTF.
Yea, I feel sorry for you...

34°
FEELS LIKE
34°
SUNRISE
6:43AM
HUMIDITY
58%
SUNSET
4:47PM
WINDSPEED
NNW 6 mph
it's up to 59° heading into the mid 70's, winds 3 mph, humidity 67%.

Good morning, reprobates.
Welcome to the party, Tony.
Not much of a party but thank you.

[...]

Last night was cold and now I'm feeling it in my throat. Only one soccer game on the agenda today. Woohoo!

Sunny and RealFeel®: 33° a little further north than NJDave. We're supposed to get a high of 51°.

another dead man cigar: Indian Tabac Classic.

another dead man cigar: Indian Tabac Classic.
I used to love those. They were the first cigars I bought from CI. They were Rocky Patel and Phil Zanghi made. Eventually they fought and Rocky took over. After a lawsuit, Zanghi got it back and they're now called Indian Motorcycle and are made/distributed by Drew Estates.

another dead man cigar: Indian Tabac Classic.
I used to love those. They were the first cigars I bought from CI. They were Rocky Patel and Phil Zanghi made. Eventually they fought and Rocky took over. After a lawsuit, Zanghi got it back and they're now called Indian Motorcycle and are made/distributed by Drew Estates.

another dead man cigar: Indian Tabac Classic.
I used to love those. They were the first cigars I bought from CI. They were Rocky Patel and Phil Zanghi made. Eventually they fought and Rocky took over. After a lawsuit, Zanghi got it back and they're now called Indian Motorcycle and are made/distributed by Drew Estates.
Actually do recall you posting about these back in the day and despite what DaveDave says thanks for the background on the Indian Tabac.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4