Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2016, 06:40:22 AM »

"Demasiada cordura puede ser la peor de las locuras, ver la vida como es y no como debería de ser."  - Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616).
I am concerned about Travellin Dave as this was his second Raz Attack in 2 days.
+1, not a good sign
Hey, with his Las Vegas absence, I gotta carry his share too.  My back is about to give out.
Or else your Meds gave out.
Well, there's that...

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2016, 06:41:38 AM »

From USAToday, 5 things we'll miss about Prince:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2016/04/21/83349754/
prince who?
It was on USAToday, it must be important.
speaking of which. what happens to one's internet accounts when one dies? FB, webpages, emails, etc. is there an auto delete after a period of inactivity?

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2016, 06:42:28 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2016, 06:43:42 AM »

From USAToday, 5 things we'll miss about Prince:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2016/04/21/83349754/
prince who?
It was on USAToday, it must be important.
speaking of which. what happens to one's internet accounts when one dies? FB, webpages, emails, etc. is there an auto delete after a period of inactivity?
Nothing ever goes away once posted on the Internet!

The NSA stores it for you at no charge.

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2016, 06:45:09 AM »

What you got lit today Dean?

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2016, 06:45:18 AM »

Happy Friday Fish.
Morning Tex, we made it

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2016, 06:46:13 AM »

From USAToday, 5 things we'll miss about Prince:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2016/04/21/83349754/
prince who?
It was on USAToday, it must be important.
speaking of which. what happens to one's internet accounts when one dies? FB, webpages, emails, etc. is there an auto delete after a period of inactivity?
I was planning on transferring mine to Prince, now I don't know what I'm gonna do.

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2016, 06:46:15 AM »

Golf better wake up before the boss gets to work.

LOL, what timing.

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2016, 06:47:20 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
Morning David, Happy Friday!

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2016, 06:48:41 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2016, 06:48:45 AM »

From USAToday, 5 things we'll miss about Prince:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2016/04/21/83349754/
prince who?
It was on USAToday, it must be important.
speaking of which. what happens to one's internet accounts when one dies? FB, webpages, emails, etc. is there an auto delete after a period of inactivity?
Luckily I won't have to worry about it.

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2016, 06:49:43 AM »

Morning Biebs, TGIF!
morning ScottFish.
Morning Dean, where's the morning cigar report?
Guess he figured Dawg would do it...or maybe I have to pick this up too.

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 06:54:44 AM »

From USAToday, 5 things we'll miss about Prince:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2016/04/21/83349754/
OK then, here's the news for the rest of us...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/21/5-things-you-need-know-friday/83088554/

5 things you need to know Friday
Editors, USA TODAY 6:26 a.m. EDT April 22, 2016

AP BRITAIN OBAMA I GBR [image : 83335138]

Obamas to break bread with royalty on U.K. visit

Now that's a royal engagement. President Obama and the First Lady on Friday will have lunch with Queen Elizabeth II — one day after the monarch turned 90. He will also have dinner with Prince William, Duchess Kate and Prince Harry as the president continues his visit to Britain. Also on Obama's agenda for Friday is a meeting with Prime Minister David Cameron, which comes amid heated debate about whether Britain should vote to leave the European Union.

Hearing set for CIA interrogation lawsuit

In a hearing, lawyers will weigh how to proceed with a lawsuit regarding the CIA’s interrogation tactics without compromising classified information. The lawsuit, filed by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of three former prisoners, claims two psychologists with no expert background on al-Qaeda created the interrogation program. It has since been discontinued. The Justice Department, which has typically tried to dismiss such cases invoking the state secrets privilege, submitted a brief suggesting the lawsuit could proceed as long as certain classified details were protected.

Passover begins

Sundown Friday marks the beginning of Passover, the eight-day Jewish holiday that pays homage to the biblical story of the Jews’ exodus from slavery in Egypt. Around the world, millions of Jewish people will sit down for a traditional Seder service and meal — without leavened bread and other off-limits foods. This year, rice and beans could be on the table for the first time in more than 800 years!

New Orleans kicks off Jazz Fest

The 47th annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival starts Friday with music on 11 stages from jazz acts to rock to gospel. Among the headliners Friday are Janelle Monae, Steely Dan and Jason Marsalis. It’s also the first year the festival won’t include soul and R&B singer Allen Toussaint, who died in November. Organizers scheduled tributes for both Toussaint and B.B. King, who died last May, on the closing day of the festival, on May 1.

Leaders to sign Paris climate agreement on Earth Day

World leaders will converge on U.N. headquarters in New York on Friday — Earth Day — to sign the historic Paris climate accord. Approved by 195 countries last December, the non-binding treaty seeks to slow the rise of greenhouse gasses blamed for putting Earth on a dangerous warming path. It sets a target of limiting global warming by 2100 to “well below” 2 degrees Celsius. The ceremony is just one of many events marking Earth Day, created in 1970 to raise support for environmental protection.

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2016, 06:55:40 AM »

Dumbasses, Apple will have that flaw patched pronto and render there $ million software useless, which of course the FBI will deny.  Then again it was probably useless anyway as it is widely believed they found nothing of value on the phone.

All of course assuming any of it was true which is doubtful.

The FBI paid more than $1 million to the professional hackers that helped it break into an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino terrorists, according to comments made by the bureau's director.

After Apple refused to help the bureau out of privacy concerns, investigators turned to professional hackers who were able to expose a software flaw, which allowed the FBI to figure out the passcode without the data being erased.

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2016, 06:58:46 AM »

What you got lit today Dean?
a nice house brand from Ybor City. might be a JC Newman reject/2nd.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19