Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2016, 09:08:42 PM »

Evening Dave, Sam, & Oy ID you're still around. Perdomo Sun Grown Rob lit with water.  Waiting to see if our owls have a brood yet.
Evening Bean

Having a beer and cooking pizza here.
When are you going to SPI to look at that boat?
Hopefully next Friday, going to Laredo this week and can leave there early Frday morning and go.
Great time of year to visit. My second favorite TX getaway location after the Big Bend region.
Would you believe about the only major place in TX I have not been to is Big Bend.
If you like wide open, stress free spaces you should get out there before you move East.

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2016, 09:09:15 PM »

All the fixins
Dang that looks good.

« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »

Evening Dave, Sam, & Oy if you're still around. Perdomo Sun Grown Rob lit with water.  Waiting to see if our owls have a brood yet.
Never did those pictures.  Just sayin'…
Yes I did. Sent them to you twice. You just haven't figured out email yet.

« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2016, 09:11:19 PM »

Cigar nubbed, no owl activity, so movie time with the warden.  Have a good evening, boys.

« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2016, 09:29:01 PM »

Evening Dave, Sam, & Oy ID you're still around. Perdomo Sun Grown Rob lit with water.  Waiting to see if our owls have a brood yet.
Evening Bean

Having a beer and cooking pizza here.
When are you going to SPI to look at that boat?
Hopefully next Friday, going to Laredo this week and can leave there early Frday morning and go.
Great time of year to visit. My second favorite TX getaway location after the Big Bend region.
Would you believe about the only major place in TX I have not been to is Big Bend.
If you like wide open, stress free spaces you should get out there before you move East.
My favorite place in Texas and a place I would certainly retire to is Alpine.

« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »

« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2016, 09:47:32 PM »

Cigar nubbed, no owl activity, so movie time with the warden.  Have a good evening, boys.
She going to have you binge watch Home Improvements?

« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2016, 09:49:54 PM »

Evening Dave, Sam, & Oy ID you're still around. Perdomo Sun Grown Rob lit with water.  Waiting to see if our owls have a brood yet.
Evening Bean

Having a beer and cooking pizza here.
When are you going to SPI to look at that boat?
Hopefully next Friday, going to Laredo this week and can leave there early Frday morning and go.
Great time of year to visit. My second favorite TX getaway location after the Big Bend region.
Would you believe about the only major place in TX I have not been to is Big Bend.
If you like wide open, stress free spaces you should get out there before you move East.
My favorite place in Texas and a place I would certainly retire to is Alpine.
Alpine?  Do they have a Tobacco Haus there?

« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2016, 10:26:13 PM »

Winding the day down with a Room 101 MC One Sucio.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]