Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 07:48:14 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?
I don't know but guess you will figure that answer out soon.
Well, there's always gin and vodka, and the cigar thing will end as soon as I get a clean blood test so not all is lost

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 07:50:58 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2016, 07:59:51 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2016, 08:49:44 AM »

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2016, 08:50:16 AM »

good morning guys.

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2016, 08:52:23 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.
Never...I take it out on the kids
Glad you didn't try to say the little lady....would have called bullshit on that one.

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2016, 08:55:22 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
6 x 44?  Tiburon.  I like that one or the Papi Chulo, Roxxo comes in third.

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:42 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2016, 08:56:44 AM »

Morning ConcreteBootsDean.  Rumors of your demise appear to be somewhat exaggerated.

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2016, 08:57:56 AM »

good morning guys.
Morning Dean, we had given you up as gone swimming in some concrete boots.

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2016, 08:58:50 AM »

RETIRE 302 days
that long huh?
Yes sir, most likely that long but the option is always open to just say fuk it.

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2016, 09:02:47 AM »

Rocky Patel Day, be still my beating heart.

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2016, 09:04:00 AM »

Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2016, 09:07:55 AM »

Morning ConcreteBootsDean.  Rumors of your demise appear to be somewhat exaggerated.
I wonder what prompted that. been busy, and distracted. emptying the POD today to help lady set up for a big yard sale. she is really downsizing. her house should be move in ready by May. masons backlogged and slab hasn't been poured, this Friday maybe.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10