Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 06:18:16 AM »

Random Quotes

"You know, you don't have to look like everybody else to be acceptable and to feel acceptable."
- Fred Rogers

"You cannot choose your battlefield, God does that for you; But you can plant a standard Where a standard never flew"
- Stephen Crane (1871-1900) U.S. novelist, poet and short-store writer.

Sports Quote

I don't think God cares that we're not hitting. If he did, then Billy Graham would be hitting .400.
- Chris Sabo, Cincinnati Reds infielder, when owner Marge Schott asked if prayers would help the team

World War I Quote

"There is a price which is too great to pay for peace, and that price can be put in one word. One cannot pay the price of self-respect."
- President Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 06:35:40 AM »

Good Morning TexDave.

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 06:41:39 AM »

Good morning Daves

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2016, 06:55:55 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 07:14:33 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
Not too bad David, how are you?

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 07:16:56 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 07:20:03 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and SoonToBeEvenGrumpierFish.

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 07:20:31 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 07:23:36 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 07:37:41 AM »

RETIRE 302 days

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2016, 07:45:43 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2016, 07:46:01 AM »

Commute Lull?

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2016, 07:46:09 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.
Never...I take it out on the kids

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2016, 07:46:34 AM »

Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?
I don't know but guess you will figure that answer out soon.

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2016, 07:47:13 AM »

Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10