Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. Happy Saturday? I have a new job at the park, gotta dig trenches for 13 new trailers brought in recently. 1st one had to be done yesterday 45 minutes before my dinner party. told them no way. so, it was decided today would be fine. I have to be in Ocala by 1pm the latest so guess what I'll be doing at 8am?
Olive G torp and coffee here as I cuss myself for not saying no. they have noone they can count on that's dependable and won't take 8 hours to dig.
Wouldn't it be better to buy a piece of equipment for that?
although the areas have been marked by 811, phantom water lines and cable exist. just digging from meter to trailer, not a great distance and only 2' deep.

off to work.

Morning Travelin Dave, girls arrive safely?
Yes indeed.  Had a nice dinner out, got an obligatory visit with her grandmother in and they were in bed by 10.
Unfortunately she needs to go down to Delaware for the funeral of a friend and teammate for a few hours today.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/fiancee-bills-lb-tony-steward-loses-fight-cancer-article-1.2517540
My-O-My that is a terribly sad story for such a young girl.

I am so old I can remember when the Scorchers were fun and exciting, used to make 4 or 5 buys and resist that many more in a day. :(

I am so old I can remember when the Scorchers were fun and exciting, used to make 4 or 5 buys and resist that many more in a day. :(
Things are always fun and exciting when they're new.  Blush always comes off the rose.

I am so old I can remember when the Scorchers were fun and exciting, used to make 4 or 5 buys and resist that many more in a day. :(
Things are always fun and exciting when they're new.  Blush always comes off the rose.
Chit, that rose has aphids and fungus!  Leaves and blooms are gone nothing left but the pricks.

I am so old I can remember when the Scorchers were fun and exciting, used to make 4 or 5 buys and resist that many more in a day. :(
Things are always fun and exciting when they're new.  Blush always comes off the rose.
Chit, that rose has aphids and fungus!  Leaves and blooms are gone nothing left but the pricks.
Yea, I guess that about sums us up.

More scorcher retreats than Groundhog Day.

More scorcher retreats than Groundhog Day.
Must be sponsored by El Rey del Mundo

I guess it will be Mornings With Dave & Dave Cigar Banter Show.

Call ins are even dead this morning, Dean and Chip have been the only two.

Manziel's father: If son doesn't get help, QB 'won't live to see his 24th birthday'

FORT WORTH — Ethan Couch ("Afluenza Teen") was quietly moved from a juvenile detention to an adult jail facility Friday afternoon.

Juvenile Court Judge Tim Menikos told attorneys Friday morning he was moving Couch to the Tarrant County jail's maximum security unit.  Even Sheriff Dee Anderson wasn't told of the transfer until just before he arrived at the unit at about 1:30 p.m.

"He is still under all the juvenile law restrictions, all that,” Anderson said in a late afternoon press conference.  “He is held without bond. He cannot post bond as a juvenile."

Sheriff Anderson said Couch was processed individually as a high-profile prisoner and then placed in a single-cell for his own protection.

"Obviously, the big concern with him is that someone in the jail inmate system might want to harm him,” Anderson said.

In juvenile detention, Couch shared space with other detainees, some much younger, and many much bigger.

Couch is notorious nationwide as the “affluenza” teen. A psychologist used the phrase to help explain Couch’s behavior the night he drove drunk and killed four people.

Anderson said special efforts are being made to protect him from other inmates.

I found sewer, water, and electric first 15 minutes. backhoe would have been a mess.

Good morning, guys.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6