Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2015, 06:49:57 AM »

Good Friday Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2015, 06:55:15 AM »

Good Friday Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Gramps

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »

Thought for Today: "The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action in mind." - Frank Herbert, American author (1920-1986).
Author of the book that became a movie I have watched way to many times, Dune.
Actually two movies and a TV miniseries.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »

Alabama legend Kenny Stabler dead at 69

By Aaron Suttles
Sports Writer

Former University of Alabama quarterback and Oakland Raiders great Kenny Stabler died at the age of 69 on Wednesday in Gulfport, Miss., as a result of complications associated with colon cancer, his family confirmed in a statement released through UA on Thursday.

"He passed peacefully surrounded by the people he loved most, including his three daughters and longtime partner, as some of his favorite songs played in the background, such as Lynyrd Skynyrd's ‘Sweet Home Alabama' and Van Morrison's ‘Leaves Falling Down,' " according to the statement.

Stabler was diagnosed with Stage- 4 colon cancer in February, according to the family.
I haven't heard his name in many years now.  Tough way to go!
Neither had I and yes it is a horrible way to go.

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2015, 07:00:39 AM »

Alabama legend Kenny Stabler dead at 69

By Aaron Suttles
Sports Writer

Former University of Alabama quarterback and Oakland Raiders great Kenny Stabler died at the age of 69 on Wednesday in Gulfport, Miss., as a result of complications associated with colon cancer, his family confirmed in a statement released through UA on Thursday.

"He passed peacefully surrounded by the people he loved most, including his three daughters and longtime partner, as some of his favorite songs played in the background, such as Lynyrd Skynyrd's ‘Sweet Home Alabama' and Van Morrison's ‘Leaves Falling Down,' " according to the statement.

Stabler was diagnosed with Stage- 4 colon cancer in February, according to the family.
I haven't heard his name in many years now.  Tough way to go!
Neither had I and yes it is a horrible way to go.
Sad to hear.  Thought he was older....guess it was some years of hard living.

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »

I know you missed them on the jam yesterday Chip, but Tempus Quadrums sprinting now!

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2015, 07:18:39 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2015, 07:30:19 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
I have done so successfully in the past.  The lot is made up of only one.  So once someone pulls the trigger, it's done.  That's why you have to already be logged in and have a credit card on file.  Good morning, blokes.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2015, 07:30:59 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
I haven't even registered there.  Some are a little better than jam prices, but there is rarely anything there that I would describe as better than a maintenance smoke.

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2015, 07:32:23 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
Never purchased. I've tried in the past, but always missed out by a fraction of a second.

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »

I know Bean tried and missed but has anybody actually bought anything on the Sprinter.
I haven't even registered there.  Some are a little better than jam prices, but there is rarely anything there that I would describe as better than a maintenance smoke.
I doubt many people here have the diverse humidor you do. Morning Grandpappy, Tony.

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »

Good morning LTG, Gramps, TxDave and Chip.

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2015, 07:40:07 AM »

Good morning LTG, Gramps, TxDave and Chip.
Morning Mr. Mayor

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2015, 07:40:27 AM »

In the city or doing NJ today Tony?

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2015, 07:44:27 AM »

In the city or doing NJ today Tony?
I'm in NYC.  Never on a Friday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19