Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

« Reply #270 on: July 10, 2015, 10:43:27 PM »

Time for ice cream dinner.  Enjoy your weekend.
Turns out mom had taken the kids for ice cream before I got home from work so those plans were squashed.  The boys wanted KFC so we did that instead.

« Reply #271 on: July 10, 2015, 10:44:49 PM »

Out with a Tanqueray & Tonic, slice of lime and slice of orange for a summer flare. Warhead II lit, beautiful outside
Less the Gin sounds nice.
Well what kind of cocktail would that be? Warhead is very good, love the La Bomba line
Put some vodka in mine.  I had a near death experience with Gin about 35 years ago and never ever touched it since, cant even look at a gin bottle.
Allergic to the juniper berries or too much of a good thing?
Way too much!
Gin isn't for everybody, I've seen seasoned drinkers go absolutely blotto drinking gin
Refreshing in the summertime for sure.
Tom Collins.
I love gin.  Just happened to be out of it this evening.

« Reply #272 on: July 10, 2015, 10:50:59 PM »

Out with a Tanqueray & Tonic, slice of lime and slice of orange for a summer flare. Warhead II lit, beautiful outside
Less the Gin sounds nice.
Well what kind of cocktail would that be? Warhead is very good, love the La Bomba line
Put some vodka in mine.  I had a near death experience with Gin about 35 years ago and never ever touched it since, cant even look at a gin bottle.
Allergic to the juniper berries or too much of a good thing?
Way too much!
Gin isn't for everybody, I've seen seasoned drinkers go absolutely blotto drinking gin
Refreshing in the summertime for sure.
Tom Collins.
I love gin.  Just happened to be out of it this evening.
Way to be prepared there chief!

« Reply #273 on: July 10, 2015, 10:52:19 PM »

Out with a Tanqueray & Tonic, slice of lime and slice of orange for a summer flare. Warhead II lit, beautiful outside
Less the Gin sounds nice.
Well what kind of cocktail would that be? Warhead is very good, love the La Bomba line
Put some vodka in mine.  I had a near death experience with Gin about 35 years ago and never ever touched it since, cant even look at a gin bottle.
Allergic to the juniper berries or too much of a good thing?
Way too much!
Gin isn't for everybody, I've seen seasoned drinkers go absolutely blotto drinking gin
It's all in those pesky juniper berries.  Better than dingle berries I always say.
Although I hear they add them to some kinds of martini's.
Dingle or juniper?
Dingle....juniper is already in there.

« Reply #274 on: July 10, 2015, 11:13:55 PM »

Evening men.  Gin and tonic here as well.  No pussy beer or cocktails here, TxDave opinion notwithstanding.

« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2015, 11:19:58 PM »

Mazo of 25 Nica Rustica just sprinted for $93.  I have enough but otherwise would have hit it.  Helluva deal.

« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2015, 11:21:30 PM »

And no, I never saw the DPG Blues appear today.  Oh well, the mission continues.

« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2015, 11:24:20 PM »

And no, I never saw the DPG Blues appear today.  Oh well, the mission continues.
Got to keep you engaged.

« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2015, 11:34:06 PM »

And no, I never saw the DPG Blues appear today.  Oh well, the mission continues.
Got to keep you engaged.
But, damn, using the prince among frogs analogy, there are a lot of croakers!

« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2015, 11:41:22 PM »

And no, I never saw the DPG Blues appear today.  Oh well, the mission continues.
Got to keep you engaged.
But, damn, using the prince among frogs analogy, there are a lot of croakers!
Be thankful you don't have to kiss'em all.

« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2015, 11:47:38 PM »

And no, I never saw the DPG Blues appear today.  Oh well, the mission continues.
Got to keep you engaged.
But, damn, using the prince among frogs analogy, there are a lot of croakers!
Be thankful you don't have to kiss'em all.
Indeed.  I haven't watched the sprinter for more than a minute or two in a long time, and what I noticed today is the repetition.  A dozen or so repeating also-ran cigars with a nice stick tossed in every few hours.  Someone called it a carnival game earlier, and indeed it is. At least it's a free carnival game.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]