« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2015, 08:03:53 AM »

This simply takes the cake:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/2001624/Gurkha-His-Majestys-Reserve-Crystal-Churchill-Single/
Too early in the morning for such shameless over-pricing.  Morning Scott.
I looked at it again because I thought someone had actually bid on it.  That's just the starting bid... A bargain really.
When I first looked I thought someone had bid also, so ridiculous. Insulting
But it's infused with fancy-ass cognac, Mr. Mayor.  Once you read the copy, oh hell yeah, I want some of that!

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2015, 08:10:52 AM »

This simply takes the cake:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/2001624/Gurkha-His-Majestys-Reserve-Crystal-Churchill-Single/
Too early in the morning for such shameless over-pricing.  Morning Scott.
I looked at it again because I thought someone had actually bid on it.  That's just the starting bid... A bargain really.
When I first looked I thought someone had bid also, so ridiculous. Insulting
But it's infused with fancy-ass cognac, Mr. Mayor.  Once you read the copy, oh hell yeah, I want some of that!
I'll bid on a bunch and pass them out at CFest, morning Mark

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2015, 08:13:50 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Birthday Dean...and Dean's junk! My wife is bringing my kids to site today, should be fun
I'm taking my daughters with me too.  I'm gonna get them banter accounts.  Good morning, Scott.
And then wait for Child Protective Services to come lock you up?

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2015, 08:15:07 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2015, 08:25:01 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.
Ditto! Morning gents!

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2015, 08:27:55 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.
Ditto! Morning gents!
Morning CG, you are here early today.   Watching Captain Kangaroo early today?

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2015, 08:38:30 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.
Ditto! Morning gents!
Morning CG, you are here early today.   Watching Captain Kangaroo early today?
Lol. No morning workout for me today, back is sore.

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2015, 08:43:35 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.
Ditto! Morning gents!
Morning CG, you are here early today.   Watching Captain Kangaroo early today?
Lol. No morning workout for me today, back is sore.
Sounds like you and bikerlady need to compare notes.

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2015, 08:59:20 AM »

Morning Fish, Bean and Mayor.   Morning again DWG Dean and Fuk You DawgDean.
Ditto! Morning gents!
Morning CG, you are here early today.   Watching Captain Kangaroo early today?
Lol. No morning workout for me today, back is sore.
Sounds like you and bikerlady need to compare notes.
Yeah no shit!  Still residual effects from golf last week, never rested much-rookie mistake

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2015, 09:02:34 AM »

Morning men.  Beach time, ha, wouldn't that be nice.
Indeed, got fuckin' snow on the ground this morning. Sheesh! Happy birthday, Deano!

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2015, 09:02:50 AM »

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2015, 09:03:10 AM »

Holidays:

Lover's Day

National Zucchini Bread Day

Take a Chance Day

World Laboratory Day

But not "Take a Chance on Zucchini Bread Made By Your Lover in a Laboratory" Day

International Pixel-Stained Technopeasant Day

Take Your Daughter to Work

UN English Language Day (United Nations)

World Book Day

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2015, 09:04:52 AM »

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2015, 09:06:15 AM »

I'm a little disappointed in this cigar, guess I was expecting great things, sweet cedary flavor, touch of pepper through the nose, a bit tight on the draw, and the wrapper is very delicated,beginning to crack a bit, nice tabacco flavors and lots of smoke.
sorry you didn't like that cigar big guy, papas fritas going down here with a water
can't be your birthday dawg, you was just born out of a warped mind just a week or so ago,
+1

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2015, 09:06:37 AM »

Morning men.  Beach time, ha, wouldn't that be nice.
Indeed, got fuckin' snow on the ground this morning. Sheesh! Happy birthday, Deano!
SHEESH!  We got some Monday and Tuesday here!

Happy BDay Dean, may you rain snow on the bikerlady!!!