CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: 4/22/2015  (Read 40133 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/22/2015
« Reply #345 on: April 22, 2015, 10:30:59 PM »

Did I stumble into Rolling Stone magazine tonight? Anyhow, here's my review of the new RB, for Tony - Pretty good so far. Strong barnyard smell prior to light. First half inch had a strong campfire smell, which I didn't expect. Kinda like the KFC. Back to barnyard after that. Solid burn, perfect draw.  Getting stronger past the halfway point. In short, me likey.

Thanks, brother.  Knew I could count on you.  By the way, betcha that cigar would have gone better with The Eagles' Take It Easy.  Just sayin'.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #346 on: April 22, 2015, 10:32:20 PM »

Did I stumble into Rolling Stone magazine tonight? Anyhow, here's my review of the new RB, for Tony - Pretty good so far. Strong barnyard smell prior to light. First half inch had a strong campfire smell, which I didn't expect. Kinda like the KFC. Back to barnyard after that. Solid burn, perfect draw.  Getting stronger past the halfway point. In short, me likey.
+1
You've smoked the Bueso Genesis Hababo too?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #347 on: April 22, 2015, 11:22:42 PM »

+1
No, just providing support for my Bueso loving brother.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #348 on: April 22, 2015, 11:27:32 PM »

+1
No, just providing support for my Bueso loving brother.
LMFAO!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]