Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
That sucks Dave, sorry to hear it.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz.

Loading up instruments and amplifiers this morning. Roger and the Hubcaps are gonna spend the weekend writing songs and jamming. First time we've gotten together since the advent of COVID.

And for some page 3 ladies...
You got something against Tea?
Nope. Would have added her later, but I had I feeling you would rise to the occasion.

Loading up instruments and amplifiers this morning. Roger and the Hubcaps are gonna spend the weekend writing songs and jamming. First time we've gotten together since the advent of COVID.
Sounds like a fine weekend, enjoy!

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.

And for some page 3 ladies...
You got something against Tea?
I'm wondering where the Jameela Jamil pics are.
Both were part of my list anyway.

Dumb play. Should have solved in four. Streak's 126.

Wordle 616 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I get it. You were between two words and had a 50/50 chance.

Dumb play. Should have solved in four. Streak's 126.

Wordle 616 5/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I get it. You were between two words and had a 50/50 chance.
Actually no. I was careless and guessed a word with a word with a letter that had already been excluded. Dumb play.

Anybody hear from Deano lately?
I have not. Always feel like I'm bugging him but it's probably time that I take a pulse.
I feel like I was bothering him last I texted/spoke but then I thought it's not me or us. I think old age is catching up with him and everyone deals with it differently.

CI Weekend Spotlight

Torano Noventa
Boxes of 25 start at $69.99 + FREE Shipping!

I feel this cigar was the beginning of the end for Torano.  I used to enjoy a number of their lines, particularly the Exodus 1959.
Then they launched this a a price point quite a bit higher than their others.  I found it to be a rather unpleasant experience.  Apparently others did too.
Which brings me to a long time question of mine, which probably should be pondered over a few pours of brown liquor and multiple cigars...

With all these master blenders with such refined taste, shouldn't they be able to tell when a blend is eh before they commit a whole production run to it?  If you know it's eh and you want to get rid of the tobacco, let CI sell it for $4 or whatever.
Charlie Torano sold to STG. Torano did a rebrand and had this whole family recipe book. Even Jack Torano was employed by General. The whole thing was kind of a flop. Jack now works with Espinosa and the rest is kind of history.

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry Dave

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Death and Deliverance, The Haunting True Story of the Hercules Crash at the North Pole by ROBERT MASON LEE

https://www.amazon.com/Deliverance-Haunting-Hercules-ROBERT-1992-08-02/dp/B01K2DHRHI/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2X99R4BJW7199&keywords=death+and+deliverance&qid=1677361607&sprefix=Death+and+Deliveran%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-3

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Robert Mason Lee. Which, honestly, makes it SOUND like a Civil War book. Lol
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5