Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Come to think of it, he had a number of traits he shared with our favorite herfin' Canadian.

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Death and Deliverance, The Haunting True Story of the Hercules Crash at the North Pole by ROBERT MASON LEE

https://www.amazon.com/Deliverance-Haunting-Hercules-ROBERT-1992-08-02/dp/B01K2DHRHI/ref=sr_1_3?crid=2X99R4BJW7199&keywords=death+and+deliverance&qid=1677361607&sprefix=Death+and+Deliveran%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-3
Thank you.

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Robert Mason Lee. Which, honestly, makes it SOUND like a Civil War book. Lol
I was checking my library and found:

Lost a good friend this week to brain cancer.
Possibly one of the most upbeat and sincere people I've ever known.
Interesting background in that he survived a military plan crash in the Arctic Circle in 1991.
That harrowing ordeal was captured in the book "Death and Deliverance" and the made for TV movie "Ordeal in the Arctic".
Sorry for your loss, Dave. I'll have to look for that book.
I found a book but it's about the civil war and the dates don't work out. Would you happen to have an author's name?
Robert Mason Lee. Which, honestly, makes it SOUND like a Civil War book. Lol
I was checking my library and found:

Apparently a popular title.

My opening salvo for the evening.

My opening salvo for the evening.

Think I'll join you.  Promised Rick I'd revisit these.

My opening salvo for the evening.

Think I'll join you.  Promised Rick I'd revisit these.
And?

We watched Ghostbusters this evening. I understand that the effects weren't great in 1984 but the plot is not deserving of a 95 on Rotten Tomatoes.

Like it better than the original Top Gun but boy did we watch a lot of SHIT back in the day.

Doesn't hold up, in my opinion.

Into the evening.

We watched Ghostbusters this evening. I understand that the effects weren't great in 1984 but the plot is not deserving of a 95 on Rotten Tomatoes.

Like it better than the original Top Gun but boy did we watch a lot of SHIT back in the day.

Doesn't hold up, in my opinion.
Probably more nostalgia than anything.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]