Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2022, 01:16:34 PM »

Coinkydink of the day...

Actors playing iconic notorius villains. (Jack Nicholson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
Personal coincidence - Just learned Cleveland baseball team has a new name and today is their manager's birthday.
Maybe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan made a name for himself cutting down zombies, and Amber Heard has been accused of cutting up Johnny Depp?

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2022, 01:57:37 PM »

Coinkydink of the day...

Actors playing iconic notorius villains. (Jack Nicholson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
Personal coincidence - Just learned Cleveland baseball team has a new name and today is their manager's birthday.
Maybe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan made a name for himself cutting down zombies, and Amber Heard has been accused of cutting up Johnny Depp?
Actually, that is another very strange personal coincidence indeed. I never heard of Amber Heard until this morning when a video suggestion popped up on my youtube. I was watching what looked like Johhny Depp testifying for a couple of minutes before I got bored and closed the window.

« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2022, 01:58:19 PM »

Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 11
By the way, that is nine for me.

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2022, 01:59:24 PM »

Coinkydink of the day...

Actors playing iconic notorius villains. (Jack Nicholson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
Personal coincidence - Just learned Cleveland baseball team has a new name and today is their manager's birthday.
Maybe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan made a name for himself cutting down zombies, and Amber Heard has been accused of cutting up Johnny Depp?
Actually, that is another very strange personal coincidence indeed. I never heard of Amber Heard until this morning when a video suggestion popped up on my youtube. I was watching what looked like Johhny Depp testifying for a couple of minutes before I got bored and closed the window.
I didn't count Amber as one of my nine.

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2022, 02:02:28 PM »

Coinkydink of the day...

Actors playing iconic notorius villains. (Jack Nicholson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
Personal coincidence - Just learned Cleveland baseball team has a new name and today is their manager's birthday.
Maybe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan made a name for himself cutting down zombies, and Amber Heard has been accused of cutting up Johnny Depp?
Actually, that is another very strange personal coincidence indeed. I never heard of Amber Heard until this morning when a video suggestion popped up on my youtube. I was watching what looked like Johhny Depp testifying for a couple of minutes before I got bored and closed the window.
If you're ever bored, read up about some of the things that happened between them. Wild stuff.

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2022, 02:11:15 PM »

Coinkydink of the day...

Actors playing iconic notorius villains. (Jack Nicholson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan)
Personal coincidence - Just learned Cleveland baseball team has a new name and today is their manager's birthday.
Maybe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan made a name for himself cutting down zombies, and Amber Heard has been accused of cutting up Johnny Depp?
Actually, that is another very strange personal coincidence indeed. I never heard of Amber Heard until this morning when a video suggestion popped up on my youtube. I was watching what looked like Johhny Depp testifying for a couple of minutes before I got bored and closed the window.
I didn't count Amber as one of my nine.
I did count her as one of my 8.

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2022, 02:19:08 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2022, 02:49:51 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jack Nicholson is 85.
Singer Mel Carter is 83.
Author Janet Evanovich is 79.
Country singer Cleve Francis is 77.
Movie director John Waters is 76.
Singer Peter Frampton is 72.
Rock singer-musician Paul Carrack (Mike and the Mechanics; Squeeze) is 71.
Actor Joseph Bottoms is 68.
Actor Ryan Stiles is 63.
Baseball manager Terry Francona is 63.
Comedian and entertainment executive Byron Allen is 61.
Actor Chris Makepeace is 58.
Rock musician Fletcher Dragge (DRAH’-guh) is 56.
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan is 56.
Actor Sheryl Lee is 55.
Actor-talk show host Sherri Shepherd is 55.
Country singer-musician Heath Wright (Ricochet) is 55.
Country singer Kellie Coffey is 51.
Actor Eric Mabius is 51.
Actor Ingo Rademacher (RAH’-deh-mah-ker) is 51.
Rock musician Shavo Odadjian (System of a Down) is 48.
Rock singer-musician Daniel Johns (Silverchair) is 43.
Actor Malcolm Barrett is 42.
Actor Cassidy Freeman is 40.
Actor Michelle Ryan is 38.
Actor Zack Gottsagen is 37.
Actor Amber Heard is 36.
Singer-songwriter BC Jean (Alexander Jean) is 35.
Drummer Tripp Howell (LANCO) is 33.
Rapper/singer Machine Gun Kelly is 32.
Only 9 today.

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2022, 03:08:16 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jack Nicholson is 85.
Singer Mel Carter is 83.
Author Janet Evanovich is 79.
Country singer Cleve Francis is 77.
Movie director John Waters is 76.
Singer Peter Frampton is 72.
Rock singer-musician Paul Carrack (Mike and the Mechanics; Squeeze) is 71.
Actor Joseph Bottoms is 68.
Actor Ryan Stiles is 63.
Baseball manager Terry Francona is 63.
Comedian and entertainment executive Byron Allen is 61.
Actor Chris Makepeace is 58.
Rock musician Fletcher Dragge (DRAH’-guh) is 56.
Actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan is 56.
Actor Sheryl Lee is 55.
Actor-talk show host Sherri Shepherd is 55.
Country singer-musician Heath Wright (Ricochet) is 55.
Country singer Kellie Coffey is 51.
Actor Eric Mabius is 51.
Actor Ingo Rademacher (RAH’-deh-mah-ker) is 51. - because you just don't forget a name like that.
Rock musician Shavo Odadjian (System of a Down) is 48.
Rock singer-musician Daniel Johns (Silverchair) is 43.
Actor Malcolm Barrett is 42.
Actor Cassidy Freeman is 40.
Actor Michelle Ryan is 38.
Actor Zack Gottsagen is 37.
Actor Amber Heard is 36.
Singer-songwriter BC Jean (Alexander Jean) is 35.
Drummer Tripp Howell (LANCO) is 33.
Rapper/singer Machine Gun Kelly is 32.
I don't feel like working so I will highlight my 9 also...

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2022, 08:09:50 PM »

Friday afternoon/evening lull.

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2022, 08:36:07 PM »

Speaking of the Guardians, I forgot earlier to mention my t-shirt from a local place.

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2022, 09:18:38 PM »

LHCOF

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]