Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2022, 07:09:55 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
How's the weekend honey-do list looking?
I'm assuming you will keep your tee time on Sunday and take the new mower on a maiden voyage on Saturday? Anything else planned?
More than likely, depending on how much rain we get tomorrow morning. If we get enough, the mowing will have to wait until Sunday. Nothing else planned, enjoying a quiet weekend because the next one, we'll be in PA visiting my sister.

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2022, 07:10:25 AM »

When the heck is my Spring Break coming?
15-20 years or so. Lol

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 08:36:58 AM »

Depressed about time until retirement lull?

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2022, 08:37:53 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
How's the weekend honey-do list looking?
I'm assuming you will keep your tee time on Sunday and take the new mower on a maiden voyage on Saturday? Anything else planned?
More than likely, depending on how much rain we get tomorrow morning. If we get enough, the mowing will have to wait until Sunday. Nothing else planned, enjoying a quiet weekend because the next one, we'll be in PA visiting my sister.
Oh wait, I just remembered Nate is coming over tomorrow evening for some smoking and grilling in the man cave. Should be fun. Haven't actually seen him in person since the before times.

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2022, 08:39:05 AM »

Depressed about time until retirement lull?
Definitely.

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2022, 08:40:02 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
How's the weekend honey-do list looking?
I'm assuming you will keep your tee time on Sunday and take the new mower on a maiden voyage on Saturday? Anything else planned?
More than likely, depending on how much rain we get tomorrow morning. If we get enough, the mowing will have to wait until Sunday. Nothing else planned, enjoying a quiet weekend because the next one, we'll be in PA visiting my sister.
Oh wait, I just remembered Nate is coming over tomorrow evening for some smoking and grilling in the man cave. Should be fun. Haven't actually seen him in person since the before times.
Wow. Please extend my salutations to him.

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2022, 08:40:39 AM »

That reminds me that I need to call Charlie back.

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2022, 08:44:52 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
How's the weekend honey-do list looking?
I'm assuming you will keep your tee time on Sunday and take the new mower on a maiden voyage on Saturday? Anything else planned?
More than likely, depending on how much rain we get tomorrow morning. If we get enough, the mowing will have to wait until Sunday. Nothing else planned, enjoying a quiet weekend because the next one, we'll be in PA visiting my sister.
Oh wait, I just remembered Nate is coming over tomorrow evening for some smoking and grilling in the man cave. Should be fun. Haven't actually seen him in person since the before times.
Wow. Please extend my salutations to him.
I certainly will.

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2022, 09:06:34 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2022, 09:26:11 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2022, 09:27:57 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol
Though, I'll give you a tiny sliver of a reprieve, because I searched in the banter history, and somehow, we've never discussed the new name here, which surprises me.

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2022, 09:31:50 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol
Bridge? The Hope Memorial where the Guardians of Traffic preside?

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2022, 09:32:47 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol
Though, I'll give you a tiny sliver of a reprieve, because I searched in the banter history, and somehow, we've never discussed the new name here, which surprises me.
And you know that's my only source of current events. Thank you.

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2022, 09:36:15 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol
Bridge? The Hope Memorial where the Guardians of Traffic preside?
See there, you're finding things out AND learning a bit of CLE history!

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2022, 09:49:58 AM »

I saw an alert earlier that the Yankees will be playing the Guardians this evening. Obviously I have been living under a rock because I had no idea Cleveland's baseball team had decided on a name.
Maybe not a rock, but you've definitely been living under something. Lol
Bridge? The Hope Memorial where the Guardians of Traffic preside?
See there, you're finding things out AND learning a bit of CLE history!
Sure. That's what I needed. To fall down another internet rabbit hole instead of getting work done.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4