Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2022, 03:57:21 PM »

very happy with the clubs so far. a bit longer distances and the few mis-hits weren't too bad. irons should be in tomorrow. 😊

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2022, 06:19:34 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2022, 06:33:40 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2022, 07:51:51 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.
Have 2 fingers neat and a fine smoke. You deserve it birthday brother

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2022, 07:53:23 PM »

I can't remember what the original taste like but AJ did a good job with these

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2022, 10:17:33 PM »

I can't remember what the original taste like but AJ did a good job with these
I haven't had AJ's but I believe the originals were made by My Father (Pepin) and were also very good.

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2022, 10:32:04 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.
Have 2 fingers neat and a fine smoke. You deserve it birthday brother
Just got home and we're about to cut a cake. Cigar won't happen tonight but I'll pour myself a 10 year aged Rip Van Winkle.

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2022, 10:44:22 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.
Have 2 fingers neat and a fine smoke. You deserve it birthday brother
Just got home and we're about to cut a cake. Cigar won't happen tonight but I'll pour myself a 10 year aged Rip Van Winkle.
Not too shabby an option.  HB Tony!

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2022, 10:46:34 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.
Have 2 fingers neat and a fine smoke. You deserve it birthday brother
Just got home and we're about to cut a cake. Cigar won't happen tonight but I'll pour myself a 10 year aged Rip Van Winkle.
Not too shabby an option.  HB Tony!
Thanks, Dave. Went with 9 year aged Knob Creek Small Batch instead.

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2022, 10:55:11 PM »

do I have the same Banter?
sheesh.
You have the right one but most drop off in the evenings. Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dean.
Have 2 fingers neat and a fine smoke. You deserve it birthday brother
Just got home and we're about to cut a cake. Cigar won't happen tonight but I'll pour myself a 10 year aged Rip Van Winkle.
Not too shabby an option.  HB Tony!
Thanks, Dave. Went with 9 year aged Knob Creek Small Batch instead.

I was also thinking about opening the Woodford Reserve Double Oaked or the Basil Hayden Toast but I'm very happy with my choice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]