Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2022, 06:56:07 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Morning, Deano. Best of luck with the new sticks.

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2022, 06:56:39 AM »

Hump Day Jam:

Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro - 5/25.50
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler

   This Nub sampler includes:
   3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
   3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
   2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
   2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2022, 07:01:47 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Are you playing best ball with the other 10 guys again?
we have two back to back tee times at 12:29/12:35 but so far only 4 of us have committed to showing up so far out of 15.

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2022, 07:05:07 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Morning, Deano. Best of luck with the new sticks.
thanks Dave. the club pro helped me fix my slice by strengthening my grip. still having balance issues with the achilles repair.
and I bought the irons from that site too. they should be here for Sunday golf. 18 holes of stroke play.

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2022, 07:12:58 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Morning, Deano. Best of luck with the new sticks.
thanks Dave. the club pro helped me fix my slice by strengthening my grip. still having balance issues with the achilles repair.
and I bought the irons from that site too. they should be here for Sunday golf. 18 holes of stroke play.
That's exciting stuff. Can't beat the optimism that comes with new clubs.

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2022, 07:15:25 AM »

Thanks Dave. I appreciate your input. I may enter another list of some favorites.
Tony archive Dave's list please if and when you can.
@bluecollar - I did something similar to what I did for you. Now if you click on the globe near Travellin Dave's post (or his website link in Tapatalk) you are brought to his list.

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2022, 07:16:22 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Morning, Deano. Best of luck with the new sticks.
thanks Dave. the club pro helped me fix my slice by strengthening my grip. still having balance issues with the achilles repair.
and I bought the irons from that site too. they should be here for Sunday golf. 18 holes of stroke play.
That's exciting stuff. Can't beat the optimism that comes with new clubs.
I got an offer I couldn't refuse. after getting the driver/3 wood, then buying the three hybrids, and asking about modifying the set of irons, they offered the irons discounted to a complete package deal. it was a no brainer even for a cheap skate like me.

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 07:20:07 AM »

@Rick - saw the steaks from last night. I grill year round too. and yes, I grilled year round when I lived in NY.
stay warm buddy. I hear the temperatures are going to be brutal today.
That was yesterday. Today is not so bad. This weekend it dips again.

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2022, 07:21:10 AM »

Thanks Dave. I appreciate your input. I may enter another list of some favorites.
Tony archive Dave's list please if and when you can.
@bluecollar - I did something similar to what I did for you. Now if you click on the globe near Travellin Dave's post (or his website link in Tapatalk) you are brought to his list.
That is awesome. Thanks Tony!

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2022, 07:26:41 AM »

it's golf day. I get to try out my new clubs again. not bad on range the other day.
Morning, Deano. Best of luck with the new sticks.
thanks Dave. the club pro helped me fix my slice by strengthening my grip. still having balance issues with the achilles repair.
and I bought the irons from that site too. they should be here for Sunday golf. 18 holes of stroke play.
That's exciting stuff. Can't beat the optimism that comes with new clubs.
I got an offer I couldn't refuse. after getting the driver/3 wood, then buying the three hybrids, and asking about modifying the set of irons, they offered the irons discounted to a complete package deal. it was a no brainer even for a cheap skate like me.
Good stuff. And you're helping stimulate the economy! :D

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2022, 07:27:10 AM »

@LTG - those ODIN golf balls 'you can afford to lose'? I was not impressed. felt very hard. I tried the Pinnacle Soft. much better feel and easier on my hands. still wish they'd bring back the Titleist SoLo. I loved those.

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2022, 07:28:38 AM »

@Rick - saw the steaks from last night. I grill year round too. and yes, I grilled year round when I lived in NY.
stay warm buddy. I hear the temperatures are going to be brutal today.
That was yesterday. Today is not so bad. This weekend it dips again.
well if it makes you feel any better it's 46° here right now.

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2022, 07:36:24 AM »

Good morning Tony Dave and Dean.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/weather/buffalo-bills-playoff-game-will-be-one-of-the-coldest-games-ever-in-orchard-park-highmark-stadium/71-9e041aa4-3e06-4421-9cfd-37f04a857ae0
sure glad that if I was interested in watching the NFL that I can do so from the warmth and comfort of my couch. 🤣 that's just too damb cold to do just about anything!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7