Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2021, 07:40:49 PM »

Sheesh, what a day. Didn't even get a chance to turn on the news and find out if anything interesting went on.
I didn't watch the actual swearing in, just in case something "interesting" happened. Did watch some of the afterevents, though.
Thought it was nice and positive.  Liked afterwards with Obama shmoozing with Gaga and Garth Brooks making it a point to say hi to all the presidents, first ladies and VPs before leaving.
And then getting right to work undoing some of Drumpf's policies. Win win, baby.

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2021, 09:44:38 PM »

Sheesh, what a day. Didn't even get a chance to turn on the news and find out if anything interesting went on.
I didn't watch the actual swearing in, just in case something "interesting" happened. Did watch some of the afterevents, though.
Watching some of that now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]