Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
We have what's called shut down days. We get 3 every Christmas. Group that with the holidays and some vacation days,See you next year. As I'm essential personel and I have seniority. I plan this off every year. We haven't had a raise in 5 years but the time off can't be matched any where else.
I don't know, I get 29 vacation days a year, which is going to 31 next year, with an extra holiday added in. I think we do pretty well here. ;)

Gurkha Hudson Bay Churchill
Packs of 10
Only cigar i ever returned to CI
I feel like that's one of the 2 Gurks I've smoked in my life, and they'll be the last 2. Can't remember what the other one was.

Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.
Always an interest. Post away!

Morning, muchachos.

I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.

I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.
Sure has gone gangbusters lately.

I am loving the hell out of Bitcoin right now.
Sure has gone gangbusters lately.
It's getting a little ridiculous.  Wish I had more in it.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
But aren't two of those three days a Saturday and Sunday?

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.
Always good to have on hand!

Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.
We are posting crap from CI jams....of course we are interested in good tobacco.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5