Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2020, 08:17:49 PM »

Can’t drive to Chicago, so....
Well done, David.
We put steaks in the Ninja foodi grill

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2020, 09:14:16 PM »

Gloria de Leon by Curivari

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2020, 09:22:21 PM »

Nice brown box from SBC today.
Nice.  Didn't realize you were such a Viaje fan.
Yes and no...think they are pretty overpriced generally. Tobacco sourcing and blending is good.   They annually release new iterations (rather than claiming that different harvest are the same from batch to batc batch which I appreciate)  Down side of that is if you do find one you take a liking to, its often sold out when you decide to stock up.  So once a year I just pick up samplers.

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2020, 09:25:21 PM »

Nice brown box from SBC today.
Nice.  Didn't realize you were such a Viaje fan.
Yes and no...think they are pretty overpriced generally. Tobacco sourcing and blending is good.   They annually release new iterations (rather than claiming that different harvest are the same from batch to batc batch which I appreciate)  Down side of that is if you do find one you take a liking to, its often sold out when you decide to stock up.  So once a year I just pick up samplers.
I do have some TNT and C-4 tucked away.   Also a number of them tend to sacrifice flavor a bit for strength.

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2020, 09:48:37 PM »

Nice brown box from SBC today.
Nice.  Didn't realize you were such a Viaje fan.
Yes and no...think they are pretty overpriced generally. Tobacco sourcing and blending is good.   They annually release new iterations (rather than claiming that different harvest are the same from batch to batc batch which I appreciate)  Down side of that is if you do find one you take a liking to, its often sold out when you decide to stock up.  So once a year I just pick up samplers.
SBC seems to frequently have offers but always well out of cheapy cheapo territory.  Appreciate the info, though.

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2020, 09:49:05 PM »

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2020, 09:50:33 PM »

Hazzuh lull? I believe this will conclude our programming for today.
We just need to post the Indian test pattern.  Or are you too young to remember that, Mr. Mayor?
You mean native american?
No, I mean Indian, dammit!  As in the baseball team, motorcycle, and nickel.

How incentive. Now I'm offended.
Happy I was able to accommodate (TNWSS)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]