Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2019, 09:33:18 AM »

they were just fukkin candles!
screw this place.
Were they?

I'm just saying that if a colleague, especially of the female persuasion, happens to walk by while I have that on my screen it wouldn't be very good. Don't go getting all sensitive on me.

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2019, 09:39:31 AM »

they were just fukkin candles!
screw this place.
Were they?

I'm just saying that if a colleague, especially of the female persuasion, happens to walk by while I have that on my screen it wouldn't be very good. Don't go getting all sensitive on me.
Maybe you insulted his personal collection....

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2019, 09:47:04 AM »

they were just fukkin candles!
screw this place.
Were they?

I'm just saying that if a colleague, especially of the female persuasion, happens to walk by while I have that on my screen it wouldn't be very good. Don't go getting all sensitive on me.
Maybe you insulted his personal collection....
LALTS

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2019, 10:13:09 AM »

And the banter comes to a screeching halt....on a Tuesday no less....

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2019, 10:17:29 AM »

And the banter comes to a screeching halt....on a Tuesday no less....
Dean's penis candles broke it.

Probably not the last time we'll say that.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2019, 10:23:51 AM »

And the banter comes to a screeching halt....on a Tuesday no less....
Dean's penis candles broke it.

Probably not the last time we'll say that.
Pretty sure that was the first.

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2019, 10:46:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2019, 10:50:24 AM »

Good Day Mr. Raz!

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2019, 10:52:30 AM »

Mr. Flip having a time of it.  This is from his FB post yesterday:

Ok, so I went to sleep Thursday evening, just Nadine and myself, in the bedroom. I regained consciousness on Friday morning, there were 3 other women and 2 men there. OK, the women were EMT's and the guys were police officers, apparently I was in a diabetic coma, from extremely low blood sugar. They say I was unresponsive for 20 minutes or so. very low blood pressure, so I was in store for a rather chilly ambulance ride to the hospital. This is day 3 in HUMC, going to a regular room today from Step down unit. Family gathered around, many around that first morning. Apparently I now have Gaul stones, which may have caused acute pancreitis, which helped throw my system off. Yesterday morning, I was finally offered a liquid diet, up from no food by mouth. I have had an IV drip going for three days, and the IV pole is my new best friend. Nursing care has been great, can't complain much. Now It's just waiting to see when I can be released.

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2019, 11:03:46 AM »

[...]

He posted recently that he's down to a regular room, and may be off the liquid diet today. So at least he's improving.

Speaking of my wife's myriad medical issues, she had pancreatitis 2 years ago. It's no fucking joke.

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2019, 11:06:34 AM »

[...]

He was just on here last week for a post or two.

Godspeed, Flip!

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:46 AM »

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2019, 11:50:56 AM »

[...]

Indeed.

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2019, 11:51:52 AM »

Late morning check, fellers.  A couple more hours and I'm off to fly the F'kU skies to Portland again.

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »

Morning coffee and cigar while I wait to go to work.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6