Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2019, 07:40:37 AM »

Good morning, SCDave, NYRick, and NJDave.
Morning Mayor T & UpStateDave

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2019, 07:46:00 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Gonna be hiding out in the AC today?

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2019, 07:58:25 AM »

Good morning, SCDave, NYRick, and NJDave.
Good morning guys. Another hot one here before humidity drops some

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2019, 08:23:14 AM »

Anything on fire? I been smoking more Connecticut's lately. Nice weather has me smoking more and I don't want to hammer the palate. Already had an Oliva reserva blanc

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2019, 09:20:46 AM »

La Gran Llave Connie here.

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2019, 09:59:50 AM »

Another sheesh time...maybe I should bring up the article about renaming manholes...

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2019, 10:06:46 AM »

La Gran Llave Connie here.
Jose L Piedra Lit and a Diet Coke

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2019, 10:19:36 AM »

Today is the Warden’s 67th B’day and she requested dinner at her favorite restaurant here, “Caffe Picollo”,  also my son’s favorite.  It is definitely in my top 3 around here, Warden loves scallops she says they have the best scallops anywhere, I have had them and they are mighty good, But, I love Crab Cakes and I think they have the best Crab Cakes anywhere.  They are huge and full of lump crabmeat.  Very small place, only about 12 tables inside and maybe 8 outside.

Actually the place in Georgetown where I recently had my birthday dinner is owned by the same people but the menus are far different.  Both are really good too.

http://caffepiccolopawleys.com/italian-food-in-myrtle-beach/dinner-menu/

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2019, 10:21:49 AM »

After the total wreck Internet Lasagna she tried to feed me last night I should make her have that again tonight.  That shit was truly awful, and I love lasagna but may never be able to even eat any lasagna again.

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »

Today is the Warden’s 67th B’day and she requested dinner at her favorite restaurant here, “Caffe Picollo”,  also my son’s favorite.  It is definitely in my top 3 around here, Warden loves scallops she says they have the best scallops anywhere, I have had them and they are mighty good, But, I love Crab Cakes and I think they have the best Crab Cakes anywhere.  They are huge and full of lump crabmeat.  Very small place, only about 12 tables inside and maybe 8 outside.

Actually the place in Georgetown where I recently had my birthday dinner is owned by the same people but the menus are far different.  Both are really good too.

http://caffepiccolopawleys.com/italian-food-in-myrtle-beach/dinner-menu/

why don't you just fix her one of those internet meals she loves so much? 😂

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2019, 10:23:31 AM »

After the total wreck Internet Lasagna she tried to feed me last night I should make her have that again tonight.  That shit was truly awful, and I love lasagna but may never be able to even eat any lasagna again.

I was a bit late.

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2019, 10:23:40 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Gonna be hiding out in the AC today?
Yes. Had a little bit of a scare yesterday when the upstairs unit didn't seem to be cooling. Turned it off for a while, replaced the filter, and we seem to be back in business.

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2019, 10:23:52 AM »

good morning guys.

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2019, 10:35:08 AM »

Morning FloriDean.

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »

Morning FloriDean.
morning Dave. how goes the new digs?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6