Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2019, 11:03:28 AM »

my daughter's wedding is The wedding is Saturday, May 4. The ceremony will be 10:30 and the reception at noon. Watkins Glen State Park. woohoo.
Sounds like you're inviting everyone in Banterville.  We'll be there!

oh, I didn't realize that. immediate family and siblings only.
sorry.
No problem, that's CFest weekend
Looks like it's only about a 100 mile detour to swing by on the way home. We'll be there!

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2019, 11:10:34 AM »

Flo came through. I have my renters insurance AND reinstated auto insurance.
And I appreciate your contribution to my bottom line.
they almost fucked up big time and I came close to finding another company after over 15 years. their computer system never updated my address changes even though I spoke with CS 18 months ago.
Bastiges!
Really.  If he was paying attention on the banter he could have saved money at esurance.   ;)
And if he shopped around some he would not be supporting the commie anti-gun Democrats.
Good thing he didn't do that, then.
I don't shop by political affiliation. I have been pleased with quality of service.
but having to prove where I garage my vehicle after mailing non-renewal notices to my address and wanting multiple proofs of address after 18 months almost put me over the edge.
Yeah, proof of garaging is a pretty big initiative, especially in places like FL and NY. They've found a good groove cracking down on it, and it's clearly working, cause business hasn't been this good in a long time.
Massive advertising campaigns work
I was referring more to the work we do with fraud initiatives, like proof of garaging. Making sure the people we bring in are good, and getting rid of the ones who aren't is better for business. Every big insurance company spends buckets of money on advertising, but solid underwriting practices are the key to being continuously profitable.
Yeah, sure.  So that must be why you buy insurance from Allstate/Esurance, they don’t require good people.
but they have Good Hands.
And we know that means everything to you.
The wrinklier the better. ;)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. Or in this case, give side-eye to the messenger. Lol

I really wish I hadn't posted about my insurance now.
Hey, I was just trying to provide insight into something I know a great deal about. Should've known it would turn into me being the asshole, because of reasons.

who needs an excuse to be an asshole?
trust me, I know.
Well, as long as you don't bite the hand that feeds you, or some other such nonsense. :D

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2019, 11:15:12 AM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2019, 11:25:32 AM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
Was just thinking it was about time to head to the cafeteria. This morning has gone by kinda fast, I'm digging it.

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2019, 11:36:17 AM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
good idea. think I'll cook up some cube steaks with mushroom gravy and fried potatoes.

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2019, 11:49:06 AM »

I'm meeting a friend for sushi.

So now it's Flip's turn to report.

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2019, 11:58:21 AM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
good idea. think I'll cook up some cube steaks with mushroom gravy and fried potatoes.

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2019, 12:14:58 PM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
good idea. think I'll cook up some cube steaks with mushroom gravy and fried potatoes.
finished project.

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2019, 12:41:06 PM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
good idea. think I'll cook up some cube steaks with mushroom gravy and fried potatoes.
finished project.
Looks pretty tasty.

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2019, 12:47:13 PM »

I think we need to start thinking about lunch.
good idea. think I'll cook up some cube steaks with mushroom gravy and fried potatoes.
finished project.
Looks pretty tasty.
😊 it was, even enough for leftovers tomorrow.

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2019, 01:06:48 PM »

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2019, 01:40:13 PM »

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2019, 01:55:19 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8