Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2018, 12:07:50 PM »

good morning guys, been spending time playing with my birthday present. always fun unwrapping presents when it a redhead.
cigar and coffee here.
How do you manage your rotation of half a dozen or so friends on a day like your birthday?
Can't say it's a problem I ever had....or ever will.
pretty easy actually. of the seven only three know when my bithday is. one of those is out of town, one just left, and the other is having me over for dinner tonight.
they have a 12 step program for that
Should be easy enough for him, he's already got 7 steps down.
Not that I care to know any details, but I believe he's probably been through all 12 two or three times at least...

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »

I wish I lived closer to PA. although I have met some real decent guys and gals in Ybor City.

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2018, 12:30:28 PM »

I wish I lived closer to PA. although I have met some real decent guys and gals in Ybor City.
It's not like you don't have the vacation time to take off and come up to PA.

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2018, 12:36:40 PM »

rain quit, sun shining, 82 muggy degrees.
birthday smoke. my first La Antiguedad.
Happy Birthday Dean, I'm a fan of the La Antiquedad

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2018, 12:40:30 PM »

rain quit, sun shining, 82 muggy degrees.
birthday smoke. my first La Antiguedad.
Happy Birthday Dean, I'm a fan of the La Antiquedad
thanks Scott.
I'm a fan now too. glad I grabbed 10 on that last shopping spree. I need to stay away from them for a special smoke.

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2018, 12:44:49 PM »

I wish I lived closer to PA. although I have met some real decent guys and gals in Ybor City.
It's not like you don't have the vacation time to take off and come up to PA.
I know. I was thinking of driving to NY for my grandson's 13th birthday yesterday and stop down to PA on the way back. thankfully I didn't with my tire prblem. in August I have a week in Ft Lauderdale for a state convention that will set me back a grand and I'm going to meet up with KC 'the King' while I'm there, plus taxes surprised me with a $700 hit.

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »

I wish I lived closer to PA. although I have met some real decent guys and gals in Ybor City.
It's not like you don't have the vacation time to take off and come up to PA.
I know. I was thinking of driving to NY for my grandson's 13th birthday yesterday and stop down to PA on the way back. thankfully I didn't with my tire prblem. in August I have a week in Ft Lauderdale for a state convention that will set me back a grand and I'm going to meet up with KC 'the King' while I'm there, plus taxes surprised me with a $700 hit.
Next year will be a better chance, when you have an extra $4k in your pocket, thanks to Emperor Drumpf.

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2018, 12:48:41 PM »

Warmer temps today, which has led to fitness center classes in the courtyard. I'm really gonna miss these when they make us change campuses sometime this year.

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2018, 12:59:47 PM »

rain quit, sun shining, 82 muggy degrees.
birthday smoke. my first La Antiguedad.
enjoy, and Happy birthday...

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2018, 01:00:09 PM »

I wish I lived closer to PA. although I have met some real decent guys and gals in Ybor City.
It's not like you don't have the vacation time to take off and come up to PA.
I know. I was thinking of driving to NY for my grandson's 13th birthday yesterday and stop down to PA on the way back. thankfully I didn't with my tire prblem. in August I have a week in Ft Lauderdale for a state convention that will set me back a grand and I'm going to meet up with KC 'the King' while I'm there, plus taxes surprised me with a $700 hit.
Next year will be a better chance, when you have an extra $4k in your pocket, thanks to Emperor Drumpf.
I got mine this year, only it had a minus sign in front of it.

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2018, 01:02:00 PM »

Warmer temps today, which has led to fitness center classes in the courtyard. I'm really gonna miss these when they make us change campuses sometime this year.

my type of weather.

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2018, 01:02:16 PM »

Warmer temps today, which has led to fitness center classes in the courtyard. I'm really gonna miss these when they make us change campuses sometime this year.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/23/2018
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2018, 01:11:17 PM »

didn't he go missing  (RS)? and if i'm right about that, did they ever find him?  (did they ever look?)

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2018, 01:26:05 PM »

Hello Flip. What's for lunch today?

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2018, 01:26:45 PM »

Warmer temps today, which has led to fitness center classes in the courtyard. I'm really gonna miss these when they make us change campuses sometime this year.

Now I don't need to worry about it, cause I can just watch this gif all day long.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8