CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: 9/28/2014  (Read 27612 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 9/28/2014
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2014, 04:22:13 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2014, 04:28:58 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
...A Hell YeZ......

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2014, 04:58:54 PM »

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2014, 05:06:25 PM »

sot?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
We can forgive a little comma miss every now and again...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2014, 05:07:15 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Strange that they would give both Ohio teams the same bye week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2014, 05:09:48 PM »

sot?
Absolutely forgiven.  My point was that I had to read the sentence a few times because I'm so dense.  I'm grieving here, cut me some slack.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2014, 05:16:28 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »

sot?
//Since they are all in their 60's I don't think He would be interested

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2014, 05:20:30 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »

sot?
Absolutely forgiven.  My point was that I had to read the sentence a few times because I'm so dense.  I'm grieving here, cut me some slack.
Against my better judgment, but I will.  I admit I had to read it a couple of times trying to figure out how he knew my son....lol

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2014, 05:23:32 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
You missed the Browns.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
You missed the Browns.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?
Nice fall weather.  Missed going to Oktoberfest. Cinci has the largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2014, 05:40:38 PM »

sot?
Against my better judgment, but I will.  I admit I had to read it a couple of times trying to figure out how he knew my son....lol
LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15