Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
...A Hell YeZ......

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
We can forgive a little comma miss every now and again...

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Strange that they would give both Ohio teams the same bye week.

[...]
Absolutely forgiven.  My point was that I had to read the sentence a few times because I'm so dense.  I'm grieving here, cut me some slack.

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Only sot#2....sot#1 must still be sleeping his off.
sot?
Fits those two well, doesn't it?
//Good afternoon Sir,If I may ask did You attend Clemson ? Just curious , I think your son does all my inlaws are grads except Their Mom she went to Winthrop back when it was an all girls school, And with head bowed I must admit I am a Carolina grad so You can imagine how much grief I have endured through the years, That would be South Carolina not that either makes any difference,My Bride still owns the family farm in Liberty SC,I am sure You have seen  thar name close to Easley, S.C.
Sorry Short stack and Dave.   I read that as, "Your son does my in-laws" and I was thinking, how nice for him.  He didn't mention it when I met him.  In my defense, my eyes are still teary from that Pittsburgh loss.
//Since they are all in their 60's I don't think He would be interested

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.

[...]
Against my better judgment, but I will.  I admit I had to read it a couple of times trying to figure out how he knew my son....lol

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?

How 'bout Tampa Bay!
Cincy taking the weekend off?
Bye week for the Sooners. Bye week for the Bengals. And good bye season for the Reds.
You missed the Browns.
Nope just don't figure into the equation. Howdy Tony, Sheriff of Cigarbanter.
What's the good word from Cincy these days CB?
Nice fall weather.  Missed going to Oktoberfest. Cinci has the largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich.

[...]
LOL.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15