Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Indeed, and I changed my avi to a butterfly. What is nicer than a butterfly?

Two butterflies.

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Peace, love, Woodstock...

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Indeed, and I changed my avi to a butterfly. What is nicer than a butterfly?

Two butterflies.
Papa Fritas?
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

Nuttin but crickets and peepers here..... just sayin

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Tony, have you ever been around some person that just bugs the fuck out of you? And you just wanted to grab him, and shake the shit out of him? That is an awesome picture! I am about to fire up a CyB, very good cigar. I'm done with the un-harmony. Love yall!
I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Tony, have you ever been around some person that just bugs the fuck out of you? And you just wanted to grab him, and shake the shit out of him? That is an awesome picture! I am about to fire up a CyB, very good cigar. I'm done with the un-harmony. Love yall!
I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.
That turd Denali...

[...]
I stand corrected.

[...]
You know me, just funnin'...

[...]
Of course.  As was I.  Brad is alright in my book.

[...]
You are though. Enjoyed meeting each and every BOTL that I have the opportunity to meet in person.  Even Charlie.

Better football results for the day, that's a relief.

Better football results for the day, that's a relief.
And you are referring to which game?

[...]
Brad always does a nice hospitality table when he's doing a B&M event.

Better football results for the day, that's a relief.
???
Clemson won, Georgia won, South Carolina lost, LSU won..... all good!

[...]
He also reached out to me when my dad past away.  He doesn't come around much but he's still a BotL.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15