CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: 9/27/2014  (Read 33309 times)

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 9/27/2014
« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »

The picture I posted earlier was supposed to bring harmony to the banter.  WTF?
Indeed, and I changed my avi to a butterfly. What is nicer than a butterfly?

Two butterflies. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2014, 05:23:53 PM »

Peace, love, Woodstock...

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2014, 05:28:00 PM »

Indeed, and I changed my avi to a butterfly. What is nicer than a butterfly?

Two butterflies.
Papa Fritas?

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »

Nuttin but crickets and peepers here..... just sayin

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2014, 10:33:42 PM »

Tony, have you ever been around some person that just bugs the fuck out of you? And you just wanted to grab him, and shake the shit out of him? That is an awesome picture! I am about to fire up a CyB, very good cigar. I'm done with the un-harmony. Love yall!
I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #200 on: September 27, 2014, 10:36:56 PM »

Tony, have you ever been around some person that just bugs the fuck out of you? And you just wanted to grab him, and shake the shit out of him? That is an awesome picture! I am about to fire up a CyB, very good cigar. I'm done with the un-harmony. Love yall!
I have.  In fact, I've worked for people I felt that way about.  But one of the things that I love about the cigar community is that people from all walks of life have that leaf in common.  I rarely run into an asshole when I stop in at the b&m.  And I've met a few dozen of the banterers on here and have never been disappointed, including NJDave.  But I also understand that not everyone can get along and so I just ask that we not taunt one another because it makes it uncomfortable for everyone else.
That turd Denali...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #201 on: September 27, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2014, 10:56:14 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 
You know me, just funnin'...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #203 on: September 27, 2014, 10:59:35 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 
Of course.  As was I.  Brad is alright in my book.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #204 on: September 27, 2014, 11:23:58 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 
You are though. Enjoyed meeting each and every BOTL that I have the opportunity to meet in person.  Even Charlie.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2014, 11:28:17 PM »

Better football results for the day, that's a relief.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »

And you are referring to which game?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2014, 11:30:26 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 
Brad always does a nice hospitality table when he's doing a B&M event.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2014, 11:32:45 PM »

???
Clemson won, Georgia won, South Carolina lost, LSU won..... all good!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2014, 11:33:23 PM »

That turd Denali...
I stand corrected. 
Brad always does a nice hospitality table when he's doing a B&M event.
He also reached out to me when my dad past away.  He doesn't come around much but he's still a BotL.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15