Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
Not that particular one, but the one I carry looks almost identical.  Except mine's from 1943.
You must wear a damn overcoat!  IWB?
IWB, tucks right up against the body.  Biggest and easiest concealed carry I've ever done.  I also have a Jackass rig that hides nicely under my leather vests.  That's the motorcycle rig.  People always seem to be surprised to learn I carry a full-size 1911 on my 5'8" frame.  I dunno, it works.  In the summertime I just leave my shirts untucked.  No problem.  It's the damned modern whiz-bang guns that seem to print all over the place.

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?

And a Good Afternoon CB
TXRF Dave!  Nice autumn day here in beautiful Oxford.  Makes a man lazy.
Quite nice here in the Hill Country but some clouds moving in.

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
All 4 of em!  8)

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Only reason I could afford a number-matching Colt from 1943 is that some yahoo nickled it.  Killed the collector value.  But it shoots nicely, accurately, and reliably.  Eventually it will go to Doug Turnbull and be restored to period-correct - when I have a few grand just lying around.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
yes, and you can thank the nice thugs at ISIS for that.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Lots of instructional video on the internet showing how easy it is.
Too disturbingly easy.  not a lot really holding the noggin up there.
Just saw a scene depicting that again last night while watching Breaking Bad. Totally disturbing, even knowing it's fake.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.

[...]

1911's are thin so good for carrying just that long of a barrel tends to be bothersome at times.

Check this out you can hide about anything in it with a loose shirt tucked in or out.  Looks funny in the pic but very comfortable over a t-shirt and.

http://www.kangaroocarry.com/products/air-marshal3

This is what I use with a jacket, made in Israel but very high quality workmanship and leather.  Custom fit and holds very well.  Best IWB I have ever found and can actually be used in or out.

http://frontline-holsters.com/about/

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
All 4 of em!  8)
You is a 4 Star General!

Holy Chit!!!!   Pays to carry!

MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Police said Friday a man recently fired from a food processing plant in an Oklahoma City suburb beheaded a woman with a knife and was attacking another worker when he was shot and wounded by the owner of the company.
I guess beheadings are in vogue now?
Must be.   Just got measured for me a new CC holster as I don't have a lot of faith in the Raz system of personal defense.
When he's not being sarcastic, this is what the Raz system of personal defense looks like.
Damn you carry that big ass shiny 1911?  ;D
One of those shiney pimp guns.
Ain't no pos pimp carries a 1911.
if you did, you'd have to hold it sideways.  not sure who came up with THAT particular stance, but it's pretty hard to hit ANYTHING that way.
Only used for 9 mm's and they usually don't hit anything they intend to hit.  Very low percentage choice.

And a Good Afternoon CB
Good afternoon CB...back from lunch and counting down the seconds left until 4:30ish!
Time flies when you're having fun. You sitting around polishing your gold stars?
And not doing that very well.... look a bit tarnished, don't they?
Covered in shit constantly...dam near a full time job!
You don't have a minion to take care of that for you?  A lackey?  Some low life slacker?