Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

fuck, this sampler will be up forever!!
Yep.  Jam went to crap about 2:00.

still looking for an OOO Dave?
Think I got some in the humi just got to dig around and look.

tomorrow I pay bills and get that $374 order out of my basket.
Damn serious order there
all morning smokes.
Did you see the post this morning about you being in charge of putting together a real life winter weekend herf at Corona in Orlando?
Logged

dwgbryant

about 1/2 way through a Four Kicks. time to fire up the gas grill and throw on a couple of pork chops for dinner.
Logged

dwgbryant

still looking for an OOO Dave?
Think I got some in the humi just got to dig around and look.

tomorrow I pay bills and get that $374 order out of my basket.
Damn serious order there
all morning smokes.
Did you see the post this morning about you being in charge of putting together a real life winter weekend herf at Corona in Orlando?

no. how far back?

about 1/2 way through a Four Kicks. time to fire up the gas grill and throw on a couple of pork chops for dinner.
Sounds good.  No idea what the hell I am going to fix.

still looking for an OOO Dave?
Think I got some in the humi just got to dig around and look.

tomorrow I pay bills and get that $374 order out of my basket.
Damn serious order there
all morning smokes.
Did you see the post this morning about you being in charge of putting together a real life winter weekend herf at Corona in Orlando?

no. how far back?
You don't need to search just an idea that came up and figured you might could ramrod such an idea if interested.  Something to do in a warm location in January or so.  Corona is a hell of a nice B&M.  I think Travellin Dave would be in.
Logged

dwgbryant

Damn Atl...makin Famous look BAD!
Dear Shaun Harrison,

We are pleased to inform you that your order is on its way!

Your order tracking information is listed below.
I think they are the best.  Smoke Inn has the nice hand written note thing, but they can afford that for what they charge.
Their prices are either on-market or just absurd.  Need to find someone to get Tatuaje TAAs from...I don't think ATL is a TAA member...
I posted a link yesterday for those, did you see it?
For them at ATL?  I see Corona Cigar just got em, Emerson's, and Smoke Inn...but not ATL...
Corona ain't cheap but nice folks and excellent service.
I will probably buy from them, good folk there.
And one hell of nice B&M to smoke and drink at!!!!!!
Brain Fart - we should meet up there in the winter months for a weekend herf - I we put him "In Charge" might could even get Dean to make the trip over it is only about 2 hours for him.
I'll make the drive but I ain't in charge of NOTHIN'.
Logged

dwgbryant

food break. bbl

Repeats started on the Jam V Maduro's up now

Repeats started on the Jam V Maduro's up now
Short Stories, coming up!

Repeats started on the Jam V Maduro's up now
Short Stories, coming up!
LaBombas up now 10/$35
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29