CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: 9/24/2014  (Read 54422 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/24/2014
« Reply #345 on: September 24, 2014, 04:46:32 PM »

Going through hunting gear tonight and taking an inventory...hitting the store tomorrow to fill in the gaps.  Love this time of year!

Rifle, ammo... deer piss. lol.

You use a blind or treestand?
LOL!  More the upland game side of it, mainly pheasants and some grouse.  12ga, 20ga, shells, chaps, dog.

Deer is the big draw around these parts. As far as fowl, I'd have to say Turkey would be out front.

Mostly folks talk about it as the season permits... Bow, Primitive weapons, Firearms/Rifle.

You actually have to put your dog on the list? Sheesh! Mine's in the cab before the 1st bag goes in. Sometimes he looks like he wants to drive too. Haha
Whitetail Deer are big here, I applied for buck tag but didn't get one...hopefully they draw me next year!
Come on out here, I have an 8 point and 6 point who are regularly in my backyard as well as at least 3 large doe (with assorted smaller hoofed varmints)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #346 on: September 24, 2014, 04:49:58 PM »

Going through hunting gear tonight and taking an inventory...hitting the store tomorrow to fill in the gaps.  Love this time of year!

LOL!  More the upland game side of it, mainly pheasants and some grouse.  12ga, 20ga, shells, chaps, dog.

Deer is the big draw around these parts. As far as fowl, I'd have to say Turkey would be out front.

Mostly folks talk about it as the season permits... Bow, Primitive weapons, Firearms/Rifle.

You actually have to put your dog on the list? Sheesh! Mine's in the cab before the 1st bag goes in. Sometimes he looks like he wants to drive too. Haha
Whitetail Deer are big here, I applied for buck tag but didn't get one...hopefully they draw me next year!
Come on out here, I have an 8 point and 6 point who are regularly in my backyard as well as at least 3 large doe (with assorted smaller hoofed varmints)
Sounds like a HuntingHerf is needed!

sfish

« Reply #347 on: September 24, 2014, 04:56:51 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #348 on: September 24, 2014, 05:00:04 PM »

sfish

« Reply #349 on: September 24, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »

Has anyone smoked a Jericho Hill yet?
Yes
Ass
Almost time to go...fuckin Wednesdays!
Almost as bad as Tuesdays, in fact maybe worse due to the Tuesday hangover

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #350 on: September 24, 2014, 05:18:44 PM »

Yes
Ass
Almost time to go...fuckin Wednesdays!
Almost as bad as Tuesdays, in fact maybe worse due to the Tuesday hangover
Amen to that.  At least we got cheap Tats!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #351 on: September 24, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »

It happened to me too...

Access Denied (category_denied)

We're blocking access to this site because it potentially violates the Acceptable Use Policy. If you require access to this site for business purposes contact the Enterprise Technology Help Desk and specify that you are making a URL Filtering request. Please provide the URL (shown below) and the reason why the site should be made available.

URL: cigarbanter.com
Client Hostname: xxxxxxx
URL Exception Category: Weapons
Referrer URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,137.330.html

I was originally thinking the images were being linked from sites that are on the "no-no" list and setting off my company's web filters.  Now I'm guessing there is a screen scraping going on and they are picking up ammo talk (in this case).  I'm sure a similar thing goes on for some of the nudey pics too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #352 on: September 24, 2014, 05:30:44 PM »

Anyhoo, I'm outta here.  See yuz.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #353 on: September 24, 2014, 05:44:43 PM »

I see we're into the mid afternoon economy part of the jam.
About time for repeats and I am on the hunt for those Short Stories to show back up.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #354 on: September 24, 2014, 05:45:28 PM »

Sounds like a HuntingHerf is needed!
I am all in on that idea!  Even bring my own dog.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #355 on: September 24, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »

Almost got one at the CI store Monday, but they aren't in cello, and the ones they had looked kinda ratty for the price.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #356 on: September 24, 2014, 05:49:44 PM »

It happened to me too...

We're blocking access to this site because it potentially violates the Acceptable Use Policy. If you require access to this site for business purposes contact the Enterprise Technology Help Desk and specify that you are making a URL Filtering request. Please provide the URL (shown below) and the reason why the site should be made available.

I was originally thinking the images were being linked from sites that are on the "no-no" list and setting off my company's web filters.  Now I'm guessing there is a screen scraping going on and they are picking up ammo talk (in this case).  I'm sure a similar thing goes on for some of the nudey pics too.
Blocked from his own site. The nerve!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #357 on: September 24, 2014, 05:55:17 PM »

It happened to me too...

Blocked from his own site. The nerve!
Call the TV Station and tell them I Quit - Fuck-It

dwgbryant

« Reply #358 on: September 24, 2014, 05:59:42 PM »

I doubt if I broke 100 on the course today, I can blame it on too much practice, the hazards, or just me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #359 on: September 24, 2014, 06:01:10 PM »

I doubt if I broke 100 on the course today, I can blame it on too much practice, the hazards, or just me.
You need a pet did you bring him home?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29