Going through hunting gear tonight and taking an inventory...hitting the store tomorrow to fill in the gaps.  Love this time of year!

Rifle, ammo... deer piss. lol.

You use a blind or treestand?
LOL!  More the upland game side of it, mainly pheasants and some grouse.  12ga, 20ga, shells, chaps, dog.

Deer is the big draw around these parts. As far as fowl, I'd have to say Turkey would be out front.

Mostly folks talk about it as the season permits... Bow, Primitive weapons, Firearms/Rifle.

You actually have to put your dog on the list? Sheesh! Mine's in the cab before the 1st bag goes in. Sometimes he looks like he wants to drive too. Haha
Whitetail Deer are big here, I applied for buck tag but didn't get one...hopefully they draw me next year!
Come on out here, I have an 8 point and 6 point who are regularly in my backyard as well as at least 3 large doe (with assorted smaller hoofed varmints)

[...]

Sounds like a HuntingHerf is needed!

Has anyone smoked a Jericho Hill yet?
Yes
Ass
Almost time to go...fuckin Wednesdays!
Almost as bad as Tuesdays, in fact maybe worse due to the Tuesday hangover

Has anyone smoked a Jericho Hill yet?
Yes
Ass
Almost time to go...fuckin Wednesdays!
Almost as bad as Tuesdays, in fact maybe worse due to the Tuesday hangover
Amen to that.  At least we got cheap Tats!

It happened to me too...

Access Denied (category_denied)

We're blocking access to this site because it potentially violates the Acceptable Use Policy. If you require access to this site for business purposes contact the Enterprise Technology Help Desk and specify that you are making a URL Filtering request. Please provide the URL (shown below) and the reason why the site should be made available.

Client Hostname: xxxxxxx
URL Exception Category: Weapons
Referrer URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,137.330.html

I was originally thinking the images were being linked from sites that are on the "no-no" list and setting off my company's web filters.  Now I'm guessing there is a screen scraping going on and they are picking up ammo talk (in this case).  I'm sure a similar thing goes on for some of the nudey pics too.

Anyhoo, I'm outta here.  See yuz.

I see we're into the mid afternoon economy part of the jam.
About time for repeats and I am on the hunt for those Short Stories to show back up.

[...]

I am all in on that idea!  Even bring my own dog.

Has anyone smoked a Jericho Hill yet?
Almost got one at the CI store Monday, but they aren't in cello, and the ones they had looked kinda ratty for the price.

It happened to me too...

Access Denied (category_denied)

We're blocking access to this site because it potentially violates the Acceptable Use Policy. If you require access to this site for business purposes contact the Enterprise Technology Help Desk and specify that you are making a URL Filtering request. Please provide the URL (shown below) and the reason why the site should be made available.

Client Hostname: xxxxxxx
URL Exception Category: Weapons
Referrer URL: http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,137.330.html

I was originally thinking the images were being linked from sites that are on the "no-no" list and setting off my company's web filters.  Now I'm guessing there is a screen scraping going on and they are picking up ammo talk (in this case).  I'm sure a similar thing goes on for some of the nudey pics too.
Blocked from his own site. The nerve!

[...]

Call the TV Station and tell them I Quit - Fuck-It
Logged

dwgbryant

I doubt if I broke 100 on the course today, I can blame it on too much practice, the hazards, or just me.

I doubt if I broke 100 on the course today, I can blame it on too much practice, the hazards, or just me.
You need a pet did you bring him home?